4.1/5
Clarins Be Long Mascara Reviews
Ranked #517 in Mascara

July 03, 2017

Love! Love! Love!

I have a ton of lashes and am very picky about what kinda of brush I am using. For the longest time Chanel was the only one that I liked. Then it was discontinued and needed to find something to fill the void. So after trying tons and tons of different mascara I was given a sample of this. There was so irritation or allergy to the formula and the brush was FANTASTIC! It fans out my lashes to look even longer then they are and light and feathery. Also the black is nice and dark which is wonderful because I have light lashes. The tube it self also lasts for a good amount of time which is nice because it is on the pricey side. All in all this is the best mascara I have ever used ( even better then Chanel! )

March 26, 2017

J'adore ce mascara. Il allonge bien, tient bien la courbe des cils.
    J'aime la brosse, elle sépare bien les cils. Le prix est un peu élevé, mais c'est du haut de gamme. Ça en vaut la peine, je rachèterais n'importe quand.

February 17, 2016

At first i was sure the best mascara for long lashes was the grandiose mascara in lancome but this one beat it.its my new favorite mascara.i love clarins for make up and skin care

February 08, 2016

I absolutlye loved trying this product for the first time. The brush is small and light, but works wonders!

January 27, 2016

This mascara was great as it is a very no frills wand with bristles on the shorter end, so it won't give you volume but it will nicely coat the lashes to make them long. I have very sensitive eyes and this is amazing on my lower lashes to not cause irritation, doesn't flake and smudge from the water.

January 08, 2016

This mascara is the best. I find it makes my lashes look as if I was wearing falsies.

January 04, 2016

Great mascara that stays on, doesn't flake or smudge. Removal was easy with just soap or a toner. Added colour and length but not a clump in sight! No irritation as a contact lense wearer either.

August 18, 2015

I've enver used a Clarins mascara before, but I am pleasantly surprised! It does make your lashes long and noticebale, something I look for when it comes to mascara. I had a delux size, but I would defintely purchase in full size.

June 08, 2015

I love this mascara and how it lasts all day! It lengthens my eyelashes without making them look spidery or spikey. I love the brush as it even gets the tiny lashes.

May 03, 2015

Although on the pricey side as most of Clarins products this mascara is amazing. I wear contact lenses and my eyes are very sensitive, so I am very picky what eye products I use. There was absolutely no irritation even after 12+ hrs of wear and no flaking as with other length building mascaras. The tube lasted me just over three months, so the value and the quality were worth the money. I would call it money well spent.