Clarins Beauty Flash Balm Reviews

January 14, 2018

Great product

I tried clarins beauty flash balm for the first time as s part of a gift set I got for Christmas. It goes on really smooth and feels nice on skin . It actually blurs the imperfections and makes the skin look fresh. Would buy it again

January 08, 2018

Everyone needs to buy Clarins Beauty Flash Balm!

Absolutely love the Flash Balm as a mask and under my makeup, it makes my skin glow and feel beautiful. It does not feel heavy and the only reason you notice it all is because how glorious your skin looks after using it as mask and under your makeup way to go Clarins this is my forever go to mask.

December 13, 2017

it works

this beauty balm works as a tightening cream as well as brightening
    it suits all skin types and you see results in three weeks the skin looks tighter

March 10, 2017

This is a great product used as a tightener and brightener! I personally use this to prime skin before makeup application and find that foundation glides on effortlessly allowing you to use less of it while flawlessly blending in with your skin tone. This gives the illusion of nearly perfect skin even on my most troublesome days. I also personally have dry skin and have never experienced any flakiness the way I have with some other primers (almost as if they dry in the form a barrier). Additionally, I've had great success using this on client's with oily and mature skin. Highly recommend this for all skin types!

February 27, 2017

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm is like a "good night's sleep in a tube". It is quite remarkable how it seems to brighten and refresh your skin alone or under make-up. I love this product.

January 21, 2017

I really like how Clarins Beauty Flash Balm feels like silk going on my skin. It goes on without colour. Is a very nice base to my foundation. A higher price point but very nice!

January 04, 2017

I love Clarins product. I call their products the affordable luxury. This is one of those products you can definitely live without, but if you have it, you want to keep using it. It smells divine, it works great. It just adds that little extra to your skincare. Absorbs quickly, is non greasy.

January 04, 2017

This cream does what it says - BEAUTY FLASH!

More often then not, I am usually waking up with just enough time to get ready and run out of the door to get to work on time. When I have those kinds of mornings I will always use the Beauty Flash Balm to take away my "Just woke up" face :). I put it on before my make up, and once I'm out the door I look like I didn't just wake up 20 minutes ago lol.

This is my go to when my face needs a pick me up from a long night/day or to give me that refreshed look in the morning.

I highly recommend this as you do not need to use alot (I just use it around my eyes) so the bottle can last you while.

October 19, 2016

I'm not sure if the cost is worth it. But I do see a difference compared to a regular moisturiser.. More iridescent and blurring. The eye balm works in a similar way.

May 01, 2016

Clarins is one of my favourite beauty brands, this product is the best brightening balm.!after using it once I was in love...I immediately went back and bought another so I wouldn't run out. It's the most beautiful pearlescent colour that smoothes your face and adds an ethereal glow! I can't live without this. I recently went back to purchase another, seems they have reformulated this miracle balm...I hope it's as great as the original. I have yet to try this new one I'm holding on to my last tube.