4.1/5
Prestige Item
clarins double eye serum Reviews

February 24, 2022

Love it

Love this eye serum it smells great it's so light on your delicate eye area but boy it's powerful. After using it my eye area is brighter it has lifted my droopy eyelids and smoothed out my fine lines what more could you ask for. I definitely recommend this eye serum

2.0/5

January 19, 2022

Product Review Club Member's Honest Opinion

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.
    #gotitfree

The sample packet was really kind confusing to use, but once I figured it out it was ok. I was wondering if the actual product works the same way. The smell of the product was not that nice. it was floral but also a little woody. I am not a fan. The product only had enough in it for a one time use. I did not notice a difference after using it just once. Maybe if used after a long period of time, maybe it would work.

December 27, 2021

Chock full of nourishing and moisture loving ingredients

I noticed that this eye serum comes in a double-vial packet of Wild chervil and Turmeric and is chock full of nourishing and moisture-loving ingredients. I found that this eye serum is fluid and light and is easily absorbed around my eyes. This eye serum maked my eyes look less tired and puffy but it also smoothed out the skin making them look brighter. This serum will definitely help to minimize those fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area. I highly recommend this Eye serum and will be keeping it in my skincare routine. Rate 5

December 20, 2021

Alright

I received this sample complimentary and I was very happy to try it. I did like the way it felt on my skin, and it absorbs very nicely. Its a mixture of a cream and serum. It's hard to say how effective it really is, because the sample was so little.

December 16, 2021

So far, so good!

I found the sample a bit awkward to open and use but once I figured that out, I really enjoyed both the smooth, light texture and light, fresh scent. The skin around my eyes feels great and appears noticeably firmer. I will likely buy a full-size product after trying the sample.

December 13, 2021

Awesome for puffy eyes

The texture is amazing! It’s light and it gets into the skin really quick and doesn’t leave any greasy spot. The smell is really nice and the puffiness I had under my eyes appeared less after few uses.

December 13, 2021

Too early to tell

I received a free sample to try.
    The sample was a bit awkward as I had to mix two formulas together.
    It was such a small amount, that it's really hard to determine the products effectiveness.
    I didn't notice any immediate results, but loved the texture, it was light and easily absorbed in my skin. It had a nice light scent, not too overbearing.
    My skin didn't break out, which was a bonus.

December 11, 2021

Doux pour les yeux

Ce sérum est en fait un mélange de 2 crèmes destinées à réduire l'apparence des ridules et les yeux pouffis. Une fois appliquée la crème est rapidement absorbée et est non grasse. Avec l'échantillon reçu, j'ai appliqué ce qui restait dans mes mains sur le reste du visage. Je sens que ça hydrate, et même que ça fait du bien. Ce sérum de Clarins en est un que j'achèterais volontiers.

December 09, 2021
    United States

Impressed!

My eyes were puffy all day for some reasons. When I tried a sample of this product during the night, it instantly lifted the skin around my eyes and significantly reduced the puffiness. It applies smoothly and it's quickly absorbed by my skin.

December 09, 2021

Nice product for dark circles

I’ve tries this product yesterday before going to sleep. The serum is easy to smooth out, and absorbed quickly.
    When I got up this morning, surprising found that dark circles almost gone! Usually my eyes are a little puffy in the morning, but today the puffiness is much reduced, amazing……