Clarins HydraQuench Cream Gel

Clarins HydraQuench Cream Gel Reviews

Ranked #528 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 04, 2017

Such a great product from Clarins. I love how lighweight it is, perfect for summer and spring in my opinion. I find that my skin something little richer the other months. Its very hydrating and smells amazing.
    I love the mask and serum from the same series too!

January 04, 2017

I use this cream more in the summer as my skin can get a bit oily during the season. Considering how light it is, you would think you would need to use a lot for the face. The cream gel is a nice, light and a cool moisturizer that distributes and absorbs well into my skin.

For someone who has combination skin, this cream is perfect as you get the moisture that you need without the oily feeling.

The price is a bit high but for the quality it's worth it. A jar can last me up to 6 months or more as I mentioned before, you do not need alot.

June 06, 2016

Cette crème désaltérante de Clarins fait un magnifique travail l'été car elle apporte une bonne hydratation, elle est vite absorbée et ne laisse pas la peau grasse. Elle est fabriquée d'ingrédients de grande qualité. Bien sûr c'est un produit de luxe qui coûte plus cher mais je ne l'achète qu'en promotion au magasin ou sur le site de Clarins où il y a de magnifiques promotions. Je reçois toujours les promotions grâce à l'infolettre de Clarins. J'ai déjà commandé sur le site et le service est rapide et très professionnel. De plus, Clarins nous donne des points sur chaque commande que l'on peut appliquer à nos achats ultérieurs.

June 06, 2016

I used this for around 2 years before I moved over to my new moisturizer. I guess I figured because it's for Normal to combination skin it would work for my dryer skin. I guess it does the job, but there are way more better products out there to keep you moisturized. I also found I was going through the tub faster than other products.

June 13, 2015

The formula is light weight, absorbs easily and quickly. I would apply it on my face, quickly massage it into my skin. Few seconds after application, my face feels instantly moisturized but does not feel wet. I really enjoy the cream gel formula.This is a perfect consistency/ texture for spring and summer because it does not linger on the face and is not sticky. Another advantage is that it can be worn underneath makeup.The product itself is white but blends out clear. Even though it is marketed for normal to combination skin but it works for my dehydrated skin

The packaging feels luxurious because the container itself is made with glass and it also has a stopper underneath the lid

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap