Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews
Ranked #277 in Facial Cleansers

April 25, 2017

This Stuff smells amazing! It think its a good price given that its Clarins and its a 200mL bottle. Even after I wash my face and then use this cleanser/toner - more makeup comes off! I use it ever night before I start my skin care routine. Doesn't dry out my skin.

February 06, 2016

I really wish this wasn't so expensive for a cleanser !! I love the scent of it and I can use it every day without irritating my skin for a deep cleanse. You don't need a lot of product to cover your face and it does come in a huge tube.

August 28, 2015

This is the best blackhead product out there in my opinion. I have tried hundreds of products for the last 8 years and this, along with a gentle facial exfoliating brush) is the bomb! Crazy effective. This is now my go too product and cheaper than a spa facial.

August 08, 2014

Clarins gentle, spa-fresh cleanser polishes-away make-up, embedded impurities and spent surface cells in one time-saving step—revealing the glowing skin beneath. Orange extract softens, refreshes and revives. Moringa Seed extract purifies and refines while preserving your skin’s natural moisture balance. Gentle Silica Microbeads give clogged pores a breather. Now that’s refreshing! -

I love this product and i woud not live without it. Their fine grains is so small it is very gentle for your skin, a must have!!!♥

July 06, 2014

A very nice smelling facial cleanser. For 200 ml cost between $36 to $38. That is a lot of cleanser. It smells wonderful as it has orange extract in it. It leaves the skin quite smooth and a bit oily. So, I would only use this one at night. It is in a clear squeeze bottle with a white lid. You have to be careful as it is easy to squirt out a little too much. It rinses off nice too. It does a pretty good job of taking off waterproof makeup, but I have tried others that are better for removing waterproof makeup. Over all, this is a quality product and would highly recommend it unless you are sensitive to the smell. It is so refreshing.

September 23, 2012

I tried Clarins One-Step facial cleanser with orange extract (renews radiance, all skin types). Immediately after using, there is an oily film on the skin, however you have to wait a few minutes and it evaporates. I have combination skin and it works well for both dry and oily areas. It cleans and tones the skin, and you can also use it to remove make-up. The skin looks energized and have a nice subtle glow. The scent is a bit to much for my taste, but not bad at all.