Clarsonic Mia 3 Sonic Radiance

Clarsonic Mia 3 Sonic Radiance Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 78 in Beauty Kit

March 08, 2017

It does an amazing job... for a short while. My item broke after having it less than 6 months - I wasn't even using it daily. I was unimpressed. This item is way too expensive to be so poorly made.
    Yes, my skin felt incredibe, but be ready to replace it shortly after purchasing it.

April 30, 2016

I can't live without my Clarsonic. I bring it everywhere with me - especially when I travel. At first use, i was super worried since it dug up all the impurities and crap under my skin that I broke out really bad (zits and redness). However, after using for about 2 weeks religiously, my skin cleared up and pores are smaller and skin is smoother! Just remember to change the brush head every 3 months!

November 14, 2015

If you have age/dark spots, this is the perfect system. I am 45 and have skin like I am in my early 30's. Everyone asks what I am doing, as each time they see me I look younger. I cannot go a day without using it, as my face feels so clean after each use, it is fantastic.

The package comes with

3 Speeds (Delicate, Universal, Powerful)
    Adjustable Pulsing T-Timer
    3 Year Warranty

Morning Cleanse: AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser
    Brighten and even skin tone with the AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser, a foaming cleansing milk with Licorice Root Extract to help brighten skin, Peppermint Leaf Extract to help soothe and calm skin and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract for a more radiant complexion.

Evening Cleanse: Skin Renewing Peel Wash
    Remove surface pigment and retexture skin with the PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash. This revitalizing cleansing gel combines 0.2% LHA, a proprietary acid to activate skin renewal while being gentle on skin and 3.5% Glycolic Acid, the smallest alpha hydroxy acids deeply absorbs to help improve texture, boosts moisture and fade dark spots.

Treatment: Brightening Activator Serum
    Treat your skin with the Brightening Activator Serum immediately after sonic cleansing day and night to dramatically reduce melanin production and lighten dark spots.

Radiance Brush Head
    This uniquely-designed, radiance-releasing brush head helps to remove sebum and surface-level pigmentation to diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation and dullness.

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic