Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment Reviews

Ranked #98 out of 478 in Acne Treatment

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

April 04, 2017

Although this product helped me with my acne, every time i wpuld use it my face would get super dry and it would burn. I think this product would do better if it had a better moisturizing factor in it.

April 04, 2017

LOVE! ALWAYS A GO TOO PRODUCT. BEEN USING IT ON AND OFF FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND ALWAYS HELPS. DOESNT DRY OUT THE SKIN BUT IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO SOLVE MY ISSUES.

March 14, 2017

I used to use this a lot through my teenage years, and it worked amazing. I tried it last year again for the first time in YEARS, and it still worked great but it did dry my skin out a bit ! So for that reason, i probably won't use it again. But the product would probably be amazing for someone with oily skin.

March 14, 2017

petite pompe en mousse qui traite super bien acnée juvénile . malgré des allergie de peau severe de ma fille elle toléré tres bien le produit . et en periode feminine ca préviens aussi les crises !

March 10, 2017

I bought this product to try and get rid of my normal acne, but it just made my face get dry, flakey, and itchy. It is not worth what I paid for it. I have stopped using it for about a week now and my face still hasn't cleared itself up.

February 28, 2017

I have used clean and clear advanced acne treatment for years. I took a break from using this product to try something different when I turned 30. But I always ended up right back to this product. It leaves behind a clean, tingly feeling that makes me feel fresh when I wash my face first thing in the morning. It is a drugstore product so I highly recommend this at the price point.

February 26, 2017

With someone with acne prone skin, this product has been very effective in clearing the majority of my skin. Although it comes in a very small container, it is definitely worth it for what it does for your skin. Would definately purcahse again.

February 05, 2017

The Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment is a very effective product. I generally have combination oily skin, and this product has been extremely effective in reducing them oiliness and redness of my skin. Particularly, it targets all of my pimples, with results appearing within hours of use. The first few uses you will feel a slight tingle in your face, but the effect wears off within a few uses.

January 22, 2017

It works well and i can feel it working in the shower because my face gets more dry lol! My acne goes away but i'm not sure if it's because of this or because it was going to anyways. But anyways, very cheap and works well

January 09, 2017

I purchased this for my daughter who is now beginning to develop a little bit of acne due to hormones I am sure. My husband bought her the kit and it has been doing wonders on her skin. She loves how clean it makes her skin feEl. She is almost out and has requested us to purchase more. The price is right and I feel like it as good as proactive.

Goodreads