3.6/5
Clean and Clear Advanced Acne Treatment Reviews

Description The Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control Kit is a 3-step regimen that can help keep your skin looking healthy and beautiful. In a clinical study, 100% of people had clearer skin in as little as one day. Step 1: Acne Control Cleanser penetrates to the pores with acne-fighting Benzoyl Peroxide and keeps fighting breakouts long after you've washed your face. Step 2: Acne Control Moisturizer contains a breakthrough technology proven to dissolve oil fast, so serious acne medication can penetrate deep down to pores. Step 3: Fast Clearing Spot Treatment shows results in as little as 8 hours. It clears up pimples and helps prevent new ones from forming.

September 27, 2017

I would buy this product again

After using this product consecutively for 5 nights, I noticed a decrease in redness and swelling to my acne. It was less noticeable and easier to cover with concealer.

September 26, 2017

This overall has worked!

I did not give this 5 stars for the reason that I have used more expensive ones that worked better. With that being said though, for the price you pay it does help dry out those bad blemishes, and get rid of them quickly without scaring. Overall has helped me in a great way.

May 29, 2017

My acne is not extreme but when I do break out it gets pretty bad. I use this face wash on a daily basis and it works very well to get rid of all the excess oil on my face. It does a fair job at preventi g amd treating pimples since I do still get them but they heal much faster and I'm getting less ever since I started using this face wash. It is quite pricey for the amount provided at the drug mart I buy it at but it is decently effective and doesn't make my face extremely dry or very red like other acne face washes do. I would probably recommend this to thise who have very moderate acne that comes and goes because this isn't too harsh and does the job well.

April 04, 2017

Although this product helped me with my acne, every time i wpuld use it my face would get super dry and it would burn. I think this product would do better if it had a better moisturizing factor in it.

April 04, 2017

LOVE! ALWAYS A GO TOO PRODUCT. BEEN USING IT ON AND OFF FOR A COUPLE YEARS AND ALWAYS HELPS. DOESNT DRY OUT THE SKIN BUT IS STILL STRONG ENOUGH TO SOLVE MY ISSUES.

March 14, 2017

I used to use this a lot through my teenage years, and it worked amazing. I tried it last year again for the first time in YEARS, and it still worked great but it did dry my skin out a bit ! So for that reason, i probably won't use it again. But the product would probably be amazing for someone with oily skin.

March 14, 2017

petite pompe en mousse qui traite super bien acnée juvénile . malgré des allergie de peau severe de ma fille elle toléré tres bien le produit . et en periode feminine ca préviens aussi les crises !

1.0/5

March 10, 2017

I bought this product to try and get rid of my normal acne, but it just made my face get dry, flakey, and itchy. It is not worth what I paid for it. I have stopped using it for about a week now and my face still hasn't cleared itself up.

February 28, 2017

I have used clean and clear advanced acne treatment for years. I took a break from using this product to try something different when I turned 30. But I always ended up right back to this product. It leaves behind a clean, tingly feeling that makes me feel fresh when I wash my face first thing in the morning. It is a drugstore product so I highly recommend this at the price point.

February 26, 2017

With someone with acne prone skin, this product has been very effective in clearing the majority of my skin. Although it comes in a very small container, it is definitely worth it for what it does for your skin. Would definately purcahse again.