2.9/5
Clean and Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

The CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser is a water-resistant, battery-operated, hand-held applicator that reduces blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming. The starter kit includes single use pads that are lightly textured and formulated with our exclusive blackhead dissolving serum. The serum contains a breakthrough oil-dissolving technology.

March 27, 2017

We all have something about our skin that doesn't impress us, and mine is black heads! This was great! It works but of course over time so I recommend using it three or four times a week and it will clear those pesky black heads right out of your skin!!

December 01, 2016

I started using if it and in two days I could feel my skin clear up and start to feel smooth again which was awesome because lots of face washes have been unsuccessful. The price was also really reasonable for the amount of product you get. I'm buying this again for sure

October 20, 2016

I'm not sure about this product. I've been using it for months and it seems I have more blackheads than I began with. However, I'm not using it 3 times daily like recommended because I'm worried it will dry out my skin. I don't think there's a way around this, so it would help if the pack added moisture to your skin as well.

June 24, 2016

I like that this has the little scrubbing spots inside of it. I prefer to use it as a mask to refresh my skin as opposed to a daily scrub. I have an issue with black heads and this definitely loosens them up and gets things moving.

January 26, 2016

I use this products 3 times and week and i t makes my face feel so clean and it works getting rid of my blackheads I'm 51 and just started getting acne grrrrr, but this is definitely the products to use to battle blacheads

March 29, 2015

I was so excited when I got this product, I used to have a lot of blackheads all over my nose. This product really helped get deep into my pores and get all the dirt out from underneath my skin! It uses a vibrating motion that works fast to remove blackheads. It's also great to use to exfloliate your skin!

1.3/5

February 18, 2014

Good exfoliate but does not get rid of blackheads

0.7/5

July 29, 2010

I used this product every second day until all the pads were gone and still had the same amount of blackheads. It was useless and the eraser was too large for the nose area.

2.7/5

May 24, 2010

This is a refill product that goes with the Clean and Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser. Through the generosity of ChickAdvisor and Johnson and Johnson, I was able to test out this refill product. You have to buy the separate cleanser. The cleanser itself is a battery operated device that vibrates, while the pads (the refill pack) is suppose to cleanse deep down into your pores and remove dead skin cells, thereby reducing blackheads.

When I first tested this out, I was afraid that the vibrating motion would be too much for the delicate skin on the face. However soon after I could see how the product worked. It's like a facial massage and cleaning out your pores at the same time!

In the beginning I felt like the product was really doing it's job. My skin did look clearer and I had a nice glow! My pores even appeared a little smaller. However, overtime I felt like it was too much for my skin. It felt too sensitive for everyday use.

Final verdict? This does work pretty well, but only initially. Overtime it made my skin more sensitive. It is expensive as you have to buy the cleanser, batteries and the pads and so it adds up. I do think that other scrubs work just as well without having to use the device. Over time it ended up sitting on my bathroom shelf and not being used at all.

1.5/5

March 12, 2010

does not remove blackheads. have used this several times over the last ten days and have not noticed a difference in blackheads or clogged pores. it does make my skin a little bit softer after using but not worth the mess and the time spent to use this product