Clean & Clear Advantage Blackhead Eraser Scrub Reviews

October 11, 2018

Love it

Absolutely love how this product leaves your skin flawless and extremely clean ! Super refreshing I highly recommend it! Super affordable and easy to find at your local store!

July 16, 2018

Bien et pas cher

Ce produit déloge bien les points noir.

Mais je le conseille plus pour ceux qui ont une peau a bouton ou des problèmes d’acne.

Il va bien mais j’ai connu d’autre produit mieux.

April 04, 2018

Did not work well on my skin

I get blackheads on my nose and I keep trying everything to get rid of them! I really wanted to like this product but I did not notice a difference in the blackheads. Im giving it 3 stars though because it was good exfoliating and I love clean and clear products, just not this one :(

March 21, 2018

Clean and clear product

For a blackhead eraser, this doesn't do the best job at removing blackheads. These tiny beads feel good on my skin, but are certainly not the solution to getting rid of blackheasds, so not sure what Clean & Clear was thinking. Honestly I've yet to find a product that actually removes my blackheads though. However, this still does a good job at regulating the oils on my face without taking away too much moisture. In this way it does a better job at fighting whiteheads than blackheads. A lot of drugstore acne washes are too harsh on my combination skin and meant for teenagers with very oily faces, so I'm happy to have found a scrub that's "just right" in strength.

Although I considered rating this poorly due to the fact that it doesn't tackle blackheads, this is a great scrub!!! I exfoliate once every 2 weeks with raw sugar, but this is gentles enough to use every day. I think others would like this because it allows you to smooth your skin without worrying about damage from over-exfoliating. Love how this smooths my skin, and retains its moisture!

Summary: bad at removing blackheads, good for mild acne & exfoliating

March 14, 2018

Skincare

It made my face so soft and smooth but I have zit and wondering just how to get rid of them I am so happy to experience something that happened
    I still got a long way to use this product.

January 16, 2018

Exfoliant parfait

Ce produit se démarque des autres nettoie la peau en profondeur et enlever les points noir et en plus sans huile jamais que je m en passerai pour rien au monde ses un Mustapha avoir

June 26, 2017

Scrubs are amazing.

I would recommend this Blackhead scrub to anyone as it works absolutely amazing at taking away your blackheads. This product leaves your face feeling refreshed and clean.

May 07, 2017

Makes my face feel smooth and clears up most black heads ...its a product I use everyday and would recommend it to any friend looking to try a new face wash

March 27, 2017

We all have something about our skin that doesn't impress us, and mine is black heads! This was great! It works but of course over time so I recommend using it three or four times a week and it will clear those pesky black heads right out of your skin!!

March 24, 2017

Great product to use everyday! It gently exfoliates my skin, leaving it smooth and bright. My pores are less noticeable. I highly recommend this product.