Clean & Clear ESSENTIALS Dual Action Moisturizer Reviews

Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer combines oil-free moisture with a proven acne-fighting ingredient. It can help to moisturize dry skin while treating and helping to prevent breakouts. It leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth

April 07, 2021

Great Acne moisturizer

Clean and Clear has been a brand I use in my day to day routine, I have found many benefits from using it. It is not too harsh as it include acne medication to directly conquer the issue

March 03, 2021

i would buy it again

i've bought this multiple times. only one that does not make my skin oily. ive got this one many many times. i wish it came in a bigger bottle cause it works wonders.

October 06, 2020

Love it! Have been using it since I was 15!

This product just works for me. I've been using it for 15 years! I've tried expensive brands and they are also good - but I always find myself going back to this. There is never a time when I don't have this on hand. When another brand is making me break out, this is what I turn to to fix the problem! Can't say enough good things about this product.

September 02, 2020

great moisturizer with salicylic acid

this moisturizer is highly nourishing and works well for acne prone skin because of its salicylic acid quite inexpensive for the product amount and functionality

October 09, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Absolutely fantastic

I absolutely love this product. It is my go to moisturizer. It has a nice cooling effect on the skin in the morning. It also helps the little pimples around the face. Would 100% recommend

August 29, 2019

Keeps skin hydrated without the grease!

This is my holy grail moisturizer! Helps to keep my acne away while also moisturizing in a non-greasy way. Wish this came in squeeze tube instead of a pump because the pump doesn’t get all of the product out once you are starting to run out.

August 12, 2019

Excellent light moisturizer

I love this moisturizer as it is light, absorbs well and is not greasy. It is perfect to wear under makeup. Love the pump top! I only wish it had an spf of at least 30 to provide the much needed protection for the sun.

2.0/5

August 12, 2019

Nah

It doesn't seem to help fight my acne. It leaves my skin dry and tight. It wasn't worth the price. It might be another product but I get white flakes.

July 20, 2019

I would buy again and again

Alright, so this moisturizer is the bomb. It makes your skin shine and gives it a natural glow without looking greasy. It also doesn’t feel thick. This moisturizer is perfect for any skin type and it helped with clearing up my breakouts.

July 05, 2019

I would buy this product for the rest of my years if I could

I bought this product in a set of three, with a facial wash, a drying, and the moisturizer, I think this set of three is an amazing beginners skincare routine, and the mosturizer is very good at doing it’s job by not being too oily, or too dry, just refreshing and hydrating the skin.