3.9/5
Clean & Clear MORNING BURST® Facial Cleanser Reviews

August 12, 2018

Makes me Feel Awake

My favourite thing to do in the morning is to wash my face with the Clean & Clear Morning Burst. It makes me wake and and brighten my skin. Although if I use it too much in one day it causes dryness

August 08, 2018

Totally worth your money

Morning burst is one of my favourite face wash. I always go back to this one form clean and clear. Love the little particles in it and feel they do help with extra exfoliation for the skin. Makes your face feel awake and fresh

August 01, 2018
    Texas, United States

A good staple

This product is great to use when you feel a breakout coming along. It leaves your face feeling fresh and clean without stripping moisture. A little goes a long way so the product lasts. I use this as part of my daily skin routine!

July 23, 2018

Acne wash

Clean and clear morning face wash works great to get ridof pimples. I get lots of pimples and I find that clean and clear being used in the morning helps me get rid of my acne problem.

July 16, 2018

Ca réveille bien le matin

Quand j’etais Ado, c’est le produit que je prenais pour me laver le visage" il permettait de m’en reveiller et de bien commencer ma journée.

Il y a des petites perles qu’il ne sont aucunement agreeesif pour la peau.

J’aime bien la pompe qu’il donne la quantité que l’on désir obtenir.

Ça sentait les agrumes mais pas les agrumes chimiques.

Je le recommande a tous été ces produits est toujours disponible un peu partout

2.8/5

June 30, 2018

Meh

I used this for a long period of time and though my face was clean and refreshed, I didn't feel like it stopped my face from breaking out. I was somewhat disappointed about the product since I had heard so many good things about it. In the future, I'll probably try it again to see if it changed etc.

June 21, 2018

Makes me feel so fresh!

This cleanser is everything I need in the morning. It smells great, and awakens my tired skin. It is brightening but not over drying and definitely has good value for the low cost.

May 01, 2018

AMAZING

Who doesn’t want to wake up to a fresh feeling face in the morning ? I’ve been using Clean-Clear for years now since I was in high school and I absolutely love the morning burst face wash. It’s a smooth gel that foams once rubbed on your face with mini beads that bursts and scrub against your pores . Making sure the remove makeup and dirt. My face is always left feeling cool and refreshed once I’m done . Also it’s super affordable

April 21, 2018

USING SINCE I WAS 11

This facial cleanser is the best. I been using it daily for the last 7 years and my face is clear i always get compliments on my face as i have no acne and i believe a part of the reason has to be this facial cleanser. My face gets oily in the morning and this cleanser eliminates the oil and it really does wake me up with its beads. It also smells great like oranges.

2.3/5

April 17, 2018

Good for regular skin but not for mine

I have very sensitive skin, so when I started using this product my skin began breaking out and I eventually had to stop using it. But when my sister used the product she loved it very much, so it all depends on your type of skin. If you have sensitive skin I would not recommend.