CLEAN RESERVE Radiant Nectar Parfum Reviews
#1 in Perfume

CLEAN RESERVE® Radiant Nectar is a fragrant combination of sun-kissed comfort and the crisp newness of spring, with the refreshing note of pear nectar that dries down to a sensual musk. Crafted with responsibly sourced ingredients and wrapped in eco-conscious packaging to minimize the impact on the planet, the scent features hand-selected sustainable ambrette seeds harvested by farmers in El Salvador.

One of the best.

This is by far one of the best product I have used. The fragrance is perfect, floral.
    I highly recommend this product and the packaging is good as well.

Natural Smell

Good fresh smell. Very natural. The packaging is amazing and again looks very natural. Knowing that the ingredients are not artificial makes you feel good about the product.

Smells great!

I don’t think you could go wrong with any sound from this perfume line. The sun smells super fresh and lightly fruity a great sent for the summer time

Wonderful

This product is so beautiful and smells so good I put it on everyday, the flowery smell is so wonderful I get asked every day what I am wearing. So wonderful

May 07, 2022

Beautiful scent

I absolutely love this scent, I’ve had so many compliments on it since getting it! This is definitely my new fragrance. It’s soft and not overpowering.

May 07, 2022

The name speaks for itself!

I love both floral and woodsy/musky scents, and I finally found a scent that brilliantly combines both! A very crisp scent, it instantly became one of my favs. I also love the aesthetic of the packing, very clean, simple, modern.

May 06, 2022

tried

i love the smell, i like because it good amount, and full size bottle, gives off the elegant smell, just a little amount of spray is refreshing. I like how it's clean.

2.0/5

May 06, 2022

Scent was poor

the scent was not my cup of tea, gave very old lady and overall was not tolerable. i also realized the price of this was quite high at sephora so wasn’t rly worth $90

May 05, 2022

Unique Fragrance

Although I had never heard of this perfume, it was a nice surprise! It’s always so nice to try new items and this one is one of those new tries that I would definitely buy again! It’s a full size perfume that lasts around 6 hours on the skin. It’s musk accents are enchanting and make you feel fresh all day! I would give it a 10/10!

May 05, 2022

Subtle and sweet

I really liked this fragrance! Normally musk-type fragrances can be overwhelmingly strong and give me a headache. But Clean Reserve Radiant Nectar is pleasantly subtle. It reminds me of morning trips to the farmers market and sniffing the freshest peaches. It’s the type of scent you’d wear with a breezy sundress in springtime. The packaging is so lovely too; I love the wood detail on the cap and the clean, sleek shape.