Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream skin tone

Clearasil Daily Clear Acne Treatment Cream skin tone Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

June 10, 2017

What I love about this product is that it is offered in skin tone, you can use it at anytime of the day without anyone noticing you are using an acne treatment cream. It worked wonders for me, I use it mostly at night and the next morning I see a huge difference in my face.

October 03, 2016

I used this throughout all of my teenage years, I love that it has a shade to it, I even used it as a mild foundation. It hides oily skin and leave skin dry and smooth and still helps eliminates pimples. It is very effective. I haven't seen it recently but am excited to see that it is still available. you can bet ill be buying this for myself again and my daughter. I hope its the same formula!!!

October 03, 2016

This product works well for controlling oil. i wear it day and nights and it helps control my breakouts and blemishes. I have also used a thin layer to put under my makeup to help keep the oils from coming through.

January 29, 2016

My bad habit is to scratch every wound I have including acne. I don't bite my nails, I don't play with my hair, I scratch my wounds. This cream helped me since I was a teenager to avoid scratching some of them. The skin tone isn't really a skin tone, but I used it any now and then on my face even during the day to help me clear my acne without scratching it.

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns