3.6/5
Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream Reviews
Ranked #294 in Acne Treatment

Clearasil® Ultra® Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream is dermatologist tested to visibly reduce acne size and redness in as little 4 hours. It is scientifically formulated with maximum strength acne fighting ingredients to penetrate pores.

Amazing - 0

August 05, 2017

Reliable

I constantly wake up in the morning with new little pimples that have reared their ugly heads overnight and this cream helps me kick them throughout the day. I just apply it before my moisturizer and go on my way.

July 21, 2014

I found this product in the sale bin an I thought I would try it out. I have had it for over a month now and I absolutely love it! As an acne sufferer this cream dries out the spot without damaging the skin around it, I also find that it has a nice cooling feeling.

2.7/5

August 20, 2011

I have recently started having breakouts in my 30's!!! Needless to say its embarrassing. I purchased this clearasil product because it said it would noticably reduce the size and redness of pimples within 4 hrs. It didnt. It took about 3 days of morning and evening use to see a difference. All-in-all it worked about the same as every other blemish treatment i have used......Slowly!