Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System Reviews Reviews

Ranked #417 out of 1052 in Facial Cleansers

January 05, 2017

Love this so much. Using this 3-step skin care has given my skin a soft and clean finish without redness because of my sensitive skin. I look great and it lasts a long time. Well worth initial price. Lasts so long, it actually is a great buy.

June 17, 2016

I am using dry combination and i am loving it so far . Soap is very mild and gentle, but cleans very vell. Toner is nice as well, i am using it twice a day, it helps me with my acne but it doesnt dry my skin. Only downfalk of this series the lotion i found it even for my dry skin very greasy and it gives me pimples. Otherwise its good. Pricewise its expensive but its goes a long way i use my for 6 months already and still left.

June 27, 2015

Your skin looks healthy, shinny, youthful and it feels fresh.This is a great product ...I love that it isnt not greasy and has no scent ti it.This face care system totally changed my skin, and made it look so much better and healthier. All the products last for a long time, for about 4-5 months at a time. Definitely a good buy but the price is little expensive. Highly recommend others to use it