3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

September 02, 2014

i really enjoy this moisturizer, I find it absorbs really well into my skin and doesn't leave a greasy feel. I usually use it for daytime (when I won't be in the sun, since there is no SPF in it) but usually use a heavier moisturizer at night.

April 23, 2014

I love this! I've been using it for years, along with many other Clinique products. It isn't greasy and goes on smoothly.

March 27, 2014
    Illinois, United States

Lasts a long time and made my facial skin smoother in a couple weeks

January 10, 2014

This is so effective and the texture is perfect. i started to see results within 3 weeks of daily use. definitely recommend!

January 10, 2014

I only purchase Clinique once a year - at Christmas when they have jumbo size three step skin care system, that comes with the bonus travel system and a GWP for about $75. I buy it when Sears has their beauty gala, and get even more GWP on top of the great deal. Other than this, when I run out of the system I use other products until the next year, as Clinique is just too expensive!

I like the Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion. It is lightweight, fast absorbing, non irritating, and perfect for my combination skin. The bottle is a pin as lots of product gets stuck in the bottom, leaving cheap me to store the bottle upside down to get every last drop out.

The Clinique counters are amazing in that they will give you a sample of the three step system to try if you never have before, so you have nothing to lose if you want to see what all the hype is about!

January 10, 2014

It took me a long time to invest in anything Clinique, because the price point is relatively high. Now I almost regret investing because I don't think there's any going back for me! I love this moisturizer primarily because it is extremely lightweight and not greasy at all, which is an issue I have with a lot of drug store brands. It also absorbs very quickly, or so I find, and leaves me feeling fresh and soft. The only downside I have is that it sometimes isn't enough for harsh winter weather - I've had to double up on moisturizer a few times this year.

December 30, 2013

Try it the little extra price is worth it!

December 30, 2013

Love this lotion great product

December 24, 2013

I got a deluxe sample size from one of their gift sets and i absolutely love it. I also bought it in the original size for oily skin. This lotion feels really light on the skin, non-greasy, very easy to blend and it absorbs right in to the skin. It doesn't feel like a layer on the skin. I have oily skin and this works really great. I use this after I cleanse my face in the morning, it keeps my face feeling soft and hydrated. I'm not a huge fan of the scent, smells like some sort of medicine but it's not too overpowering that I can't stand. I would repurchase this again in the future because it works well, doesn't break me out, and it feels light.

October 17, 2013

I first tried a sample of this, liked how well it worked, makes my skin feel soft & smooth. I do notice a good difference on my skin.