3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

June 26, 2018

Perfect for my dry skin!

After shower! Before going to bed! My saviour during winter! I love using this. Its very light, my skin absorb it fast and it doesnt feel oily after applying!! Highly recommended!

June 26, 2018

CLINIQUE

Love this moisturiser however i find the price tag to be a bit much. best moisturiser i have ever tired hydrates my skin great in summer and winter without switching. wish it was more affordable.

June 24, 2018

My go to facial cream .

I live in Edmonton Alberta and since moving here from the east coast 5 years ago have struggled with extremely dry skin due to the climate. I have tried many facial creams over the years and sent hundreds of dollars doing in the process. None have given me the results that Clinique's have. The bottle looks small but it last me usually a few months and thats me using in morning and night. I buy it from Hudsons the Bay for 35 dollars CAD. I have very sensitive skin and almost all creams I have tired have burned my face leaving it red and blotchy. However this one does not. I have also incorporated their other products into my routine as well. I give it 5 out of 5 stars for quality and effectiveness but since it is expensive i only gave it 3 out of 5 for Value. It would be nice to see them put it on sale more often or distribute coupons a few times a year.

May 26, 2018

IMPRESSIVE!!!

First of all, I'd like to point out that my skin doesn't always react well to creams, which sometimes makes me doubt certain products that I test. But THIS cream, this cream is a game changer!! Extremely soft, yet thick consistency that feels so light on the skin. Although the price is deffenetly not the cheapest, the quality is worth every penny.

April 23, 2018

My go too moisturizing cream!

I've been using this product for years now, and can't seem to replace it! I love it. It moisturizes my face in winter and summer time. My skin never feels oily although I have a mixed skin type. The only down side is the price! But it's worth it!

April 13, 2018

Love, Love, LOVE!!

Love this moisturizer so much! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without feeling greasy. It also is a great base for under makeup and allows my makeup to apply smoothly over top.

The only downside to this product is that it is pretty pricey, however I do enjoy it so I see it as a treat to myself.

April 10, 2018

Such a great face moisturizer

I have been using this moisturizer since I was in my twenties. It is very soft & subtle with no heavy scent. People are usually surprised when I tell them I am 57. They say I look 10 years younger. Thanks Clinique!!!

April 09, 2018

Good moisturizer

I tried one bottle of Clinique Moisturizing Lotion and got another one right after finishing it! I love the non-greasy look and feel it has on my face.

March 31, 2018

My saviour in the winter

I love cliniques dramatically different face lotion. It is so moisturizing without being heavy or greasy. My mom has used it forever and now i use it as well. Its a great price for a premium brand as well.

March 13, 2018

Works great for sensitive skin!

I've been experimenting with moisturizers that would be suitable for my sensitive skin but still able to fight back the dryness of Edmontonian weather. It's my first time using the Dramatically Different moisturizer and I've been quite enjoying it. It doesn't contain any fragrances, so it works great on my very sensitive skin. It is very moisturizing without being greasy and it's absorbed quite quickly by the skin. My only comment is that the one I bought didn't have a pump and it is not very practical to apply the product. I also wish it'd have an anti-aging component to the formula.