3.9/5
Prestige Item
Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Also known as the "moisture drink" of Clinique, The Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion moisturizes your skin to is full potential.
Clinique suggests to use as a "Step three" in your daily regime of skin care, or whenever your skin feels dry.

Sourced at main website.

July 31, 2018

It is very hydration!

It seems to be very good to people who have dry skin, but it didn't work my my skin (combination). Still, you can tell it is a good product with good quality, it is just not good for me.

July 22, 2018

Good moisturizer

I used this lotion for few years , it's not heavy and leaves the skin very hydrated , even under make up it works fantastic . I love it I use it few 3-4 times a week .

It does not help if you have wrinkles or fine lines .

July 16, 2018

I might buy this product again.

I have used this product off and on for the past 20 years or more. While I believe this is a very good product, I also believe that it may no longer suit my skin needs.

July 06, 2018

Me gusta y no me gusta.

Solía ser piel muy grasa y para ese entonces me servía como me tenía que servir , pero ahora que mi piel se ha vuelto muy seca está crema en realidad no me ha ayudado mucho no es tan dramática la sensacion de humectacion cómo aclama pero si sirve si eres piel grasa, no creo que la vuelva a comprar porque siento que es muy agresiva para mi piel , cada vez que me la aplico en la zona de mis cachetes me arde un poco y no creo que eso sea normal , no me produce ninguna rojez pero si siento ese ardor en los cachetes que se va disminuyendo con los minutos , si mi piel se vuelve a poner grasa como antes sin duda esta sería la primera crema que volvería a comprar

June 26, 2018

Perfect for my dry skin!

After shower! Before going to bed! My saviour during winter! I love using this. Its very light, my skin absorb it fast and it doesnt feel oily after applying!! Highly recommended!

June 26, 2018

CLINIQUE

Love this moisturiser however i find the price tag to be a bit much. best moisturiser i have ever tired hydrates my skin great in summer and winter without switching. wish it was more affordable.

June 24, 2018

My go to facial cream .

I live in Edmonton Alberta and since moving here from the east coast 5 years ago have struggled with extremely dry skin due to the climate. I have tried many facial creams over the years and sent hundreds of dollars doing in the process. None have given me the results that Clinique's have. The bottle looks small but it last me usually a few months and thats me using in morning and night. I buy it from Hudsons the Bay for 35 dollars CAD. I have very sensitive skin and almost all creams I have tired have burned my face leaving it red and blotchy. However this one does not. I have also incorporated their other products into my routine as well. I give it 5 out of 5 stars for quality and effectiveness but since it is expensive i only gave it 3 out of 5 for Value. It would be nice to see them put it on sale more often or distribute coupons a few times a year.

May 26, 2018

IMPRESSIVE!!!

First of all, I'd like to point out that my skin doesn't always react well to creams, which sometimes makes me doubt certain products that I test. But THIS cream, this cream is a game changer!! Extremely soft, yet thick consistency that feels so light on the skin. Although the price is deffenetly not the cheapest, the quality is worth every penny.

April 23, 2018

My go too moisturizing cream!

I've been using this product for years now, and can't seem to replace it! I love it. It moisturizes my face in winter and summer time. My skin never feels oily although I have a mixed skin type. The only down side is the price! But it's worth it!

April 13, 2018

Love, Love, LOVE!!

Love this moisturizer so much! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without feeling greasy. It also is a great base for under makeup and allows my makeup to apply smoothly over top.

The only downside to this product is that it is pretty pricey, however I do enjoy it so I see it as a treat to myself.