Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector Reviews

Ranked #433 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector for All Skin Types. Great for wearing under makeup. Reverses appearance of dark spots, skin stresses, age spots, and darkening from acne scars. Powerful antioxidants maintain clarity. Visit www.clinique.ca for more information.

March 15, 2017

I've been using it for almost a year, through a pregnancy and now have the baby. I felt it mostly kept the dark spots from getting worse as they do with all the hormones, as well as the hot summer ats. My dark spots are not gone, but dull, and the condition of my skin is quite nice and smooth. I like using this particular serum because it does control the progression of the pigment !

February 27, 2017

This is a serum that removes hyperpigmentation from acne scarring or damaged skin via UV rays. The serum penetrates deep into the skin removing the melanin at the origin and gently exfoliates the surface of the skin. Anyone who is interested in this and wants results my advice is to take a before and after 4week picture. Also, the number one cause of hyperpigmentation is due to the sun- so SPF is needed otherwise you won't see any results. I've used this to spot treat sun spots and after 1.5months is when I saw a significant difference.

October 19, 2016

I have some dark spots appearing on my face and hands so got this hoping it would fade them. I chose Clinique because I have sensitive skin and I wasn't disappointed. It works very well and after about four weeks the tone of my skin is definitely improved. It is expensive but I use very little so it will last a long time.

2.7/5

March 25, 2016

Initially, I was extremely excited to obtain clear and even skin. However within two weeks of using the dark spot corrector I had extremely dry skin and several rashes. Unfortunately I had an adverse reaction to the product and it also made me become more acne prone. My skin was extremely dry (I mean, like flakes of dry skin falling off my face) and I was disappointed with this product.

October 20, 2015

I LOVE this product. I've never had more compliments on my skin as I got when I consistently used this product. Not only did it fade my dark spots from acne scars, it also gave me a radiant glow that I loved.

June 08, 2015

I've been using this product for about a week and a half, and I'm happy with the results so far in terms of improving overall tone. I will be curious to see if it has significant effect in fading a spot on my cheek. The directions indicate it has to be used for several weeks for maximum effect.

May 20, 2015

Love, love, love this. I found this amazing serum to be very effective at diminishing dark spots on my face, in fact before 'Even Better Clinical' I used 'Even Better' to the same success. I find this serum not heavy and did not cause any redness or dark patchy rashes as some other fading serums did for my skin. Great stuff!

0.7/5

October 30, 2014

Made me break out so bad. Waste of money. So expensive to even risk spending so much. No trials for this, too. Too bad.

October 28, 2014

I have been using this for 2 weeks and I see reduced dark spots as well as my complexion is glowing and amazing. The only problem I face is that my normal skin looks very greasy once this is applied and it seems to open my pores just a bit when applies. It is a great product thought but ridiculously expensive.

October 27, 2014

Very nice and thick texture. Can a take while to make spots disappear but most importantly don't forget the sunscreen. With diligent use, it does its job.