Prestige Item
Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews

August 31, 2020

Great at removing makeup with a nice scent!

This cleansing oil is perfect for anyone that wants a make up remover and cleanser in one! It does a good job of removing tough eye makeup including mascara. It has a nice lavender scent that is nice at nightime.

July 02, 2020
    Maryland, United States

Glowing skin

This product is lovely. It is perfect for overnight recovery. It is paired well with the Midnight Recovery eye cream. It provides healing overnight. It is moisturizing. It keeps my skin glowing. It has a lovely smell.

June 07, 2020
    Kyiv City, Ukraine

Good

This is the first cleansing oil I have tried and I'm a total fan! My skin feels clean and moist after using. It has the added benefit of removing any left over makeup. Sometimes I add a bit of exfoliating cleanser for some "grit" and my skin positively glows!

April 18, 2020

A little pricey, but pretty good results

I have been using this serum for nearly one year. I can vouch for its effectiveness, in that it hydrates and replenishes skin. This brand as a whole is a little pricey but I will say that, even the sample bottle I was given when making another purchase, lasted almost one month. This product certainly is one that does a lot with a little. I use three-five drops for my full face and massage the serum into my skin. I have also been using this for my lashes and find they are healthier!

March 21, 2020

Best Kiehl’s sample received

I walked into the Kiehl’s store to restock up on my usual skincare routine and I received this as a sample to help with my nighttime routine. I was so excited to try it out based on the details the representative was raving about. I gave it a try the same night and oh my god, this has been a game changer. My skin was super smooth and soft the next morning and it gave me such a nice radiant glow. I have dry skin especially in the winter and this product helped combat it. I will recommend this to anyone with dry skin and I definitely will be buying a bigger version once my sample is finished.

February 26, 2020

Smooth like a baby

It does make my face visibly oily, but it does the job in providing moisture and softer. Smells relaxing and mild. I find it lacks what a true serum should do as the oil itself is a little too watery

February 02, 2020

Love this product!

I love the formula, the soft and calming scent before going to bed and the effectiveness of the product! My skin looks soft, hydrated and clear in the morning. However, it makes my nose very oily. I do not have an oily face at all, but whenever I put it on now, I make sure I'm not over doing it in that area.

January 29, 2020

Must have product

One of my must have products. Expensive but lasts a very long time. I use three drops at night and sometimes in the morning I will use it BUT as the title says...use at night because it does leave a shine on your skin. Makes my skin feel healthy and glow. Absolutely love the smell. Great ingredients. Can’t fail with this.

January 22, 2020

A miracle serum

I came across this serum about a year and half ago and have not stopped using it everyday since. It is perfect for my sensitive skin and provides so much moisture in just two drops. The only downsize to the serum is the glass bottle which I have broken the glass dropper twice now and the $94 price tag. But hey it does last me a whole year and I'm willing to pay it.

November 01, 2019
    Monmouthshire, United Kingdom

Night time hero

A replenishing elixir of pur essential oils and distilled botanicals to visibly restore the appearance of skin by morning.
    This is an oily serum I use before bed and in the morning my skin definitely feels softer and looks brighter after using it