Prestige Item
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Reviews

Now with Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology, this deep- and fast-penetrating serum reduces the look of multiple signs of aging caused by the environmental assaults of modern life. Skin looks smoother and less lined, younger, more radiant and even toned.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

May 02, 2021

My go-to product for skin emergency

I am using Retinol products and working my way the strength of retinol %. During the process my skin gets peeling or redness if I use the retinol too much or too often, when I need to give my skin a break or repair, I will resort to this serum. It does a wonderful job of calming down my skin.

3.2/5

March 20, 2021
    Russia

Good

I'm using this serum but I'm not sure this has been a good serum for me, I have oily skin and it doesn't feel greasy on my skin and that is good but the price is expensive

March 20, 2021
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Pure luxury

I absolutely love this serum. I started using it like a week ago and I can tell that the results are visible after just few days. My skin is well hydrated, firm, feels light, healthy, and looks glowy. It is a luxury product indeed, bit pricy, but worth the money.

March 11, 2021
    Surrey, United Kingdom

Makes Skin feel Rich

I love this product, I apply all over my face twice a week to keep imperfections at bay. The product is pure luxury and always helps me to unwind. It is quite expensive but worth it

Sheffield, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again.

Estee lauder advanced night repair. This product is amazing, for healthy looking skin. I put this on my face in the evening, it helps my skin to feel supple and fresh. Estee lauder is a top end brand but you get what you pay for amazing skincare products.

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Perfect serum

As for me, this is a perfect serum that moisturizes the skin very well. Leaves the skin smooth. I use it mornings and evenings. The price is a bit high but worth the product.

Feel like a new woman!

I love this so much. It is very luxurious and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and new. I do fing that it is a little expensive so use it when my skin needs a boost rather then daily

Perfect for dry skin

I like how nice and moist this night serum is. My skin is awfully dry specially during winter. It helped my skin to be more hydrated. I like it.......

Luxury in a bottle!

This is pure silk on my face. I don’t know what they have done but this feels amazing and so luxurious. A mini spa day in a bottle! 100% recommend to anyone

March 09, 2021

Great serum

Amazing product. It is hydrating the skin and makes it really soft and nice. However it is a bit too expensive for me so I buy it only when there's special offer.