Prestige Item
Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Reviews

Now with Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology, this deep- and fast-penetrating serum reduces the look of multiple signs of aging caused by the environmental assaults of modern life. Skin looks smoother and less lined, younger, more radiant and even toned.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 13, 2022

Effective, Amazing Night Repair Serum

This is one of my favorite serums. I received a sample of this product and which has lasted me about 10 days so far applying it in the pm daily, there’s probably enough product left for a few more days, the sample definitely comes with enough product to start seeing results. It’s truly effective, it absorbs and moisturizes skin quickly, and it’s not sticky/tacky. After using this serum my skin looks and feels healthy, lines are smoother, toned, younger, and radiant.

February 20, 2022

Well worth the money

This has become an integral part of my daily skin care routine. I use it every night before moisturising. I've been using this for about 4 months and I have seen a huge improvement in my skins complexion. It smells really nice and as soon as you put it on your skin you know it is doing something good to it. I was a bit worried that the bottle wouldn't last long but because you use a dropper and a little goes a long way, one bottle has lasted me over 4 months. Will be buying it again.

February 18, 2022

My favourite

I have been using it from a year or more and it has been working great for me. My fine lines are reduced. My favourite anti aging serum so far. Loving it

February 12, 2022

This is the best anti-aging serum I had ever used

I have been using this anti-aging serum from my early 30s and this is a product that I will buy again and again. It absorbs quickly without feeling sticky, I use it in my morning and night routines everyday and it gives me a glow the next day I wake up, it also makes my skin look dewy and soft. After using this product, I notice I experience less breakouts and also my redness is reduced over time.

February 08, 2022

Amazing but pricey

My mom and I are obsessed with this serum. I got a sample of it and went to buy it right away. It was sad spending so much money on a serum but my skin is thanking me. It makes a huge difference on my skin, my fine lines disappear, my skin is glowing and is visibly more plump.

This serum has become my mom's and I birthday gifts.

February 02, 2022

The best ICONIC serum

This tried and true serum works like a life insurance policy for your skin. It hydrated, helps against the daily aggressors and attackers to the skin and at night helps to repair any damage you get from the day. It’s a lightweight, water/gel like consistency. Absolutely cannot live without. Allows my moisturizer to penetrate the skin.

December 29, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Amazing

Night repair comes in all sizes and strengths. It is very expensive but so worth it. It last a while as you don't use that much. Less is more. It feels soft and smooth. It's effect isn't instant but over time you would be glad you used it all your life. 40 and no wrinkles!!!!!

November 18, 2021
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Thirsty Skin? This Serum is for YOU!!

I love this product and am on my second bottle. It really quenches my freshly cleansed and thirsty skin. It absorbs so quickly ready for the next stage of my routine. I definitely notice plumping and tone. I have premenopausal skin which fluctuates from older skin to teenage skin. But this product gives me what I need in the form of nourishment. I use it every night and really rate its effectiveness xx

October 21, 2021
    United States

Pretty great

This stuff is pretty great. You don't get a lot for how expensive it is but it really does work. You have to use it for a while which can get expensive but it does help your skin a lot.

September 26, 2021
    Kent, United Kingdom

Love Estée Lauder

I've bought this numerous times. it has helped my red cheeks return to a normal flesh color in about a week. I had no idea at first how powerful the fluid was, but after recovering from redness I continue to buy this to keep my skin looking uniform in color with no redness; from what cause I have no idea, but am very happy with this product.