Prestige Item
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

October 08, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

This product is amazing. It does exactly what it does

It makes my skin looks amazing, soft and glowing. People have commented on how smooth and glowing my skin looks.
    You only need a small amount as a little goes a little way

October 08, 2019
    Rhondda Cynon Taf, United Kingdom

Amazing

I have recently had to change how i normally treat my skin due to it now being more on the dry side than oily , previously i had very oily skin now it's more on the dry side, mostly around my eyebrow area. The bottle is really pretty colour being black/grey ombre , looks nice on my shelf , it's made of glass with the applicator being a droplet one you fill by pressing the button on the top of applicator. The serum itself has a light pleasant smell it also feels light and not greasy like some other brands i have used. I used this twice a day and noticed straight away and that a little goes a very long way which makes me feel better about splashing out on it in the future as. Two drops was all i needed to cover my face and just under the chin , it melted into my skin with ease and instantly my skin felt super silky and hydrated . I noticed through out the day that my foundation wasn't clinging to the dry patches of skin around my eyebrows ! so it did a great job at keeping my skin hydrated. After a few days i noticed my skin felt plumper and my skin tone looked so much more even , and has a sort of natural healthy looking glow ,now while i wear a full face of make up everyday even if not going out i wouldn't jump behind behind the sofa and pretend i'm not in rather than opening the door with bare faced now . After only using this product for just over a week it's given me a confidence boost when it comes to my skin , i have a few fine lines appearing around my eyes and on my forehead and i feel like because it makes my skin so hydrated and plump it softens them and can't wait to see the results of using it for even longer . I would recommend this product and say that while it is a little more pricey than some others but it's quality out shines them and you really do use a lot less so ends up being a really decent price, i will purchasing it myself or even better adding it to Christmas list for someone else to purchase for me.

October 02, 2019

Scrape your change and buy it!

This serum is life changing. I didn’t think I needed to use a serum until I started using this. It really helped my newly aging skin through my late twenties into my now early 30’s. it works best if you use it at night and in the morning. It makes your make up flawless if you use it under your daily moisturizer. The only disappointing thing about this product is the price. I have found this product and many other Lancôme products in the US for a lot cheaper, even with the exchange rate. My only advice is, if you can afford it, then buy it. One bottle goes a long way!

September 08, 2019

Great quality but wallet breaking!

I have used 2 bottles of the Lancome genefique already and i can say I absolutely love it. However, the price is becoming quite expensive. I bought my last bottle a couple months ago when it was still C$123 for 50mL but now it is costing C$139 for the same amount. That is a huge 13% increase! Honestly this little bottle of magic really does work as it has made my skin brighter and more even toned, but it really comes with a cost. Thus I have taken a star off due to pricing.

There's no smell to it so it's great for those who don't like scented skincare. It also absorbs quite quickly so you don't have to wait at all before applying on your next layer of moisturizer.

July 19, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

Using this for years

Have been using for years, works for my sensitive skin and I wouldn’t swap for anything else. Yes expensive but affective. Lancôme is great, use this product

July 14, 2019
    Douglas, Isle of Man

Miracle Serum

I've been using this for about 7 years but wish I'd know about it earlier. It's miraculous. Fine lines disappeared and my skin is so much smoother. It's expensive but my philosophy is 'you get what you pay for'. The largest bottle is the best value for money and can last me 8-12 months

June 11, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Love this serum!

This stuff is pricey for a reason... It's AMAZING. I'm 36 and starting to notice fine lines, but using this 4 days a week, I see improvement in my skin texture and lines.

February 18, 2019

Actually works

The youth activating genefique has worked very well for me. I can see how it's absorbed by the skin without making it greasy. It has also helped me to reduce the skin pores without causing pimples on my face.

February 08, 2019

Amazing!

I bought this because the sales person said it was the best serum on the market and I would see results. I’m so happy I took her word because the serum is amazing. My skin is bright and smooth. Definitely the best serum I’ve used. It’s a bit pricey but the larger bottle has lasted me for a few months and it’s my splurge.

February 06, 2019

Turn Back Time!

I've been using Genifique for just over a year now, morning and night, and I can 100% tell that it has improved my skin. My fine lines around my lips have disappeared, and my skin is baby soft. Start using anti-aging serums as soon as you hit 30! Your skin will thank you! This particular product is very expensive (close to $200 a bottle), but a bottle lasts nearly a year, so really, like less than $20 a month to keep your youth! I'm sold!