3.9/5
Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

2.3/5

January 14, 2018

Just okay

I received a sample of this serum with one of my purchases. It didn't have a noticeable scent and spread very easily. It's quite liquidy and took awhile to absorb into the skin. Once it dried it left my face feeling soft. I haven't noticed any anti aging benefits so I can't really justify the price. It's an alright serum but nothing revolutionary and doesn't do what it claims.

December 12, 2017

Great on crows feet

I first got this as a gift with purchase I was unsure at first however once I tried it on my crows feet I was amazed to see they were fading away. Since then I have been actively buying it and have been amazed at the difference it has made in my complication

November 02, 2017

Very nice

I mostly use this serum in morning because it is non sticky n feels very light on skin as yu didnt put anything on face. So i use it before my spf and bb cream. Didn't feel much difference in skin by using it but i like its water consistency and i am a skin care person so i love to use only this serum in morning. Got trial size from lancome on purchase of sm other product

2.3/5

September 26, 2017

Okay, but Not for the Price

This product is honestly a puzzling one for me. It was fine as a serum but I didn’t really notice any real effects, and especially did not notice anything happening with my skin that would be worth $125. I would not purchase this product myself.

July 14, 2017

Love the product

Just love this product so much, it brought my skin glow back. I love the smell, texture and the way it work.

My friends found the difference on my skin too and they all are willing to try it

2.8/5

July 05, 2017

A serum that glides easily over the skin.

I had three 8 ml sample bottles of Lancome Advanced youth Activating concentrate and it seems to be a serum that has a gel like consistency that glides nicely on the skin and absorbs almost instantaneously. Although I wanted to like this serum it did not give me a nice youthful glow that some even less expensive serums tend to give me and it did nothing to plump up my skin and fill in those frown lines I have in the center of my forehead. On the bright side it did not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. On the bottle it says it's for all skin types and it's dermatologist tested. Although Lancome has some very good products I am glad I got to sample this first because I would not have been happy if I would have purchased this at full retail price.

May 18, 2017

I've been using this everyday, and i do see a difference in my skin. My skin got a lot smoother and firmer. It gives me this glow. I love this serum , it does not leave you with a sticky residue. Only downside to this is that its pricey. But well worth it

May 16, 2017

I just started using the Lancome youth activating serum about 2 weeks ago. I don't have a ton of wrinkles or fine lines yet but I have seen an improvement to the ones I have, they are definitely not as noticeable! So, so far I am happy with the product and I like that a little goes a long way because it's not a inexpensive product. The price is the only downfall.

April 27, 2017

I had a small sample of this product and wasn't able to use it for very long to truly see if it changed my skin. I do know that I love how it feels on my skin. It feels hydrating and very smooth on the skin, almost silky feeling. It absorbs very quickly and has a very light scent.

April 18, 2017

This stuff is crazy expensive and I could NEVER justify buying it. That being said, I tried the serum and it is very light and absorbs quickly with barely any scent. My skin instantly looked bright, glowing and vibrant but i just can't justify the price. I am sure if I shop around I could find something of equal quality for less than half the price.