Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #15 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

Available in a serum or lotion form, the Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate will solve all your anti-aging needs! The Youth Activating Concentrate will provide your daily dose of hydration, with its reactivating skin-perfecting formula.  Your genes will stimulate production of youth proteins upon application!

July 14, 2017

Love the product

Just love this product so much, it brought my skin glow back. I love the smell, texture and the way it work.

My friends found the difference on my skin too and they all are willing to try it

2.8/5

July 05, 2017

A serum that glides easily over the skin.

I had three 8 ml sample bottles of Lancome Advanced youth Activating concentrate and it seems to be a serum that has a gel like consistency that glides nicely on the skin and absorbs almost instantaneously. Although I wanted to like this serum it did not give me a nice youthful glow that some even less expensive serums tend to give me and it did nothing to plump up my skin and fill in those frown lines I have in the center of my forehead. On the bright side it did not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts. On the bottle it says it's for all skin types and it's dermatologist tested. Although Lancome has some very good products I am glad I got to sample this first because I would not have been happy if I would have purchased this at full retail price.

May 18, 2017

I've been using this everyday, and i do see a difference in my skin. My skin got a lot smoother and firmer. It gives me this glow. I love this serum , it does not leave you with a sticky residue. Only downside to this is that its pricey. But well worth it

May 16, 2017

I just started using the Lancome youth activating serum about 2 weeks ago. I don't have a ton of wrinkles or fine lines yet but I have seen an improvement to the ones I have, they are definitely not as noticeable! So, so far I am happy with the product and I like that a little goes a long way because it's not a inexpensive product. The price is the only downfall.

April 27, 2017

I had a small sample of this product and wasn't able to use it for very long to truly see if it changed my skin. I do know that I love how it feels on my skin. It feels hydrating and very smooth on the skin, almost silky feeling. It absorbs very quickly and has a very light scent.

April 18, 2017

This stuff is crazy expensive and I could NEVER justify buying it. That being said, I tried the serum and it is very light and absorbs quickly with barely any scent. My skin instantly looked bright, glowing and vibrant but i just can't justify the price. I am sure if I shop around I could find something of equal quality for less than half the price.

October 25, 2016

It's expensive for sure. The 100ml size is the best value if you can get it. It's light and absorbs fast, leaving the skin smooth and pumped. It's one of the better serum I've used.

October 04, 2016

love this serum, don't usually buy it as I try and get some of the free samples when I purchase other Lance products at Bonus time, I'm pretty frugal but for the results I would buy it for sure

September 01, 2016

I tried a few samples of this, when you bought a gift with purchase, also my mother uses Lancome, so I get her samples. This is a very good serum that absorbs quickly with no residue, no greasy, feeling just lives your skin, soft and moisturized. Not sure if I will purchase, as it is expensive, and there are other good products which are cheaper.

September 01, 2016

Received a sample. Its light weight, has a very light scent. I did notice an evenness in my skin tone and skin was a bit more radiant. It's expensive $99 for 30mL, I'll pass.