Clinique Even Better Reviews

Ranked #472 out of 675 in Foundation

Buy Clinique Foundations - Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15 Evens and Corrects 05 Neutral (MF-N). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

April 02, 2017

This is by far my favourite foundation. It has a good level of coverage while not being too heavy or cakey. It also has SPF 15 in it which provides a nice layer of protection for skin.

February 26, 2017

I wear the lightest (alabaster) color available and I really like it. I would, however, be happy if they came out with a lighter color (super pale over here) but I can make due because it is the best coverage I've ever had and keeps my skin bright.

October 13, 2016

Was recommend this foundation at the Clinique counter for my dry sensitive skin. I was particularly looking for a light weight foundation but was disappointed to find it to be quite heavy and cakey. Unfortunately the colour I was given was also too dark and yellow toned for my skin despite being the lightest shade they carry. It is too bad they don't have a larger range of colours/tones for this product. I did really like the flawless effect it gave my skin and always received compliments when I wore it. I think this would be well suited for medium and olive toned skin and for someone looking for a heavier coverage.

July 22, 2016

I find that this foundation is not terrible . he does not hide the imperfections io is too liquid and expensive (35 € ) I do not recommend it. Buy Marc jacob Remarcable.

December 11, 2015

My favouriteee!! I love Clinique products, they are worth the extra cash

September 02, 2015

A beauty consultant at The Bay expressed to me the effectiveness of Clinique's Even Better Essence Lotion.
    I apply this lotion in a small amount to my face to improve the absorption of my day moisturizer which prevents layers of products on my face.
    This essence lotion is very light and I enjoy applying it after a washed face and before my moisturizer and makeup each day.

September 04, 2014

This foundation is one of the best I have found to even out my skin. I love the coverage this gives with very little product. A bottle of this will last at least a couple of months for me. I have somewhat sensitive skin and have never had any problems with irritation. Also , it feels really natural on me I just love Clinique makeup and have been a loyal patron for over 30 years.

August 05, 2014

I got this foundation for everyday use. The amazing thing about it is that it looks really natural yet has really good coverage. I have some redness on my cheeks and nose, and it covers that well so that it looks like I have very light blush on. However, I don't know about the "even better" claim as it has no notable skin-repairing ingredients and I have not noticed any significant improvement in my skin. The SPF 15 is good as I am trying to use sunscreen everyday.

August 05, 2014

This stuff is THE BOMB. A lot of coverage in a tiny amount, and it's light and sheer so there's no need to actually feel like you're wearing makeup. Covers up blemishes and imperfections quickly, and leaves a smooth finish. Dries true to colour, so no gross orange lines.

February 07, 2014

I Love this Product, it feels so Natural on my skin and it eventually got rid of the dark spots on my face I absolutely love it and I found my new foundation for life. Great Job Clinique