Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask

Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask Reviews

Ranked #197 out of 1346 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 19, 2017

Great way to moisture overnight

This product is great for a quick and overnight fix for dry facial skin. I use this every night and my skin has changed drastically. I have overly dry skin and this does everything I would like for a cream to do.

March 30, 2017

Amazing hydration for all skin types! This oil free overnight mask provides intense moisturization without causing a reaction. Gentle enough on sensitive skin and light enough not to clog oily skin! A great product for anyone looking to achieve more soft and supple, glowing skin. Use it after exfoliating and a three step regime (cleanse, tone, and moisturize) for even more dramatic benefit!

January 06, 2017

Don't be confused by the name, this product is not a mask that you leave to set and wash away! This is a super hydrating lotion to be left on overnight. I have extremely dry and sensitive skin and decided to try this to help calm my face during the winter months.

I've been using this for two weeks and have seen a huge improvement! Even after one use, the morning after my skin is visibly more supple! I struggle with unsightly and uncomfortable flaking skin and this has completely taken care of it!

I was nervous that it would be too oily for my skin and make me break out but I'm pleasantly surprised that it has not! It does leave a bit of a shine on my forehead in the morning, but a quick rinse before makeup application resolves it. If you have oily skin this might not be the best product for you.