Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #19 out of 408 in Eye Cream

July 01, 2017

Clinique eye cream

I have been using this eye cream for about two weeks now and I am in love! It has the perfect texture and formula for under your eyes. It is very gentle and doesn't have much of a scent which I prefer in an eye cream. It makes you feel fresh and more awake after using it and makes for easier eye makeup application. I have noticed from using this eye cream that my under eye bags are reduced and I am not getting any under eye eye circles / darkness. This is truly worth the cost and a great ice cream all around.
    U

June 04, 2017

I got this as a sample and have been using it for a week now. I suffer from dark circles which unforunately this eye cream does now help with, however I do like how this does not leave any unwanted residue on under your eyes. I can apply makeup after putting this cream on and it won't have any residue coming off, unlike many other creams I have used.

March 11, 2017

I'm not sure what this is supposed to really target. I received this as a sample alongside my clinique package I had ordered awhile back and just started using it recently. It's always good to moisturize around the eye area and I am pretty loyal to doing so day and night. I like to use eye creams targeted at reducing dark circles. This for me is just one of the good ol' eye creams that moisturizes. I am happy to use it all up, but would not repurchase.

February 26, 2017

Good to use everyday but wont be effective if you have serious issues! I apply it every day to reduce puffy eyes. I feel there are more products available and this is not the best one but definitely a good one

December 20, 2016

This isn't the worst eye cream I've used but it isn't the best. It does feel somewhat refreshing and brightens my under eye ever so slightly. Other then that, it doesn't do much else. I don't think I would repurchase this cream.

November 16, 2016

I received a sample size of this with another purchase. I absolutely love clinique products and was really excited to try this out on my sensitive skin. Other eye creams often cause burning and irritation on the skin around my eyes, and sometimes even my eye, itself. This however did not cause any adverse effects, it was extremely gentle and even slightly cooling. I like the direct applicator for applying the cream, it reduces the amount of touching/rubbing on the eye area that can cause damage. I have very dark circles and I didn't find this to help reduce any darkness, but my intent is for hydration and the prevention of wrinkles. It is definitely hydrating! I tend to prefer more gel-like products, however in terms of hydration effectiveness, it is a winner! The price seems to be on par with other eye creams as well.

October 27, 2016

I received a Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream sample in a Topbox. I love the applicator. You can use it directly from the tube which is nice. I still pat it in with my ring fingers as I feel this makes it sink in better. It left my undereye hydrated but I did not see noticeable improvements to my laugh lines. It is great under makeup. This may be more suitable for younger skin. I will not purchase the full size.

September 05, 2016

I received a sample of this in an order. I had enough to try this product for about a week.

I have very dry undereyes, with very dark circles. I didn't notice a difference in my dark circles, but I do think it helped with the dryness. My concealer seemed to go on more smoothly under my eyes than it normally does.

This cream has a very nice consistency. It's not runny, but it's also not overly thick, and it doesn't leave a greasyrresidue. As far as I could tell, it was completely odourless, like many Clinique products are. I have sensitive skin and sensitive eyes, and this product did not irritate me. It felt very soothing on the skin.

I would love to purchase a full size of this, but unfortunately I just don't have the money right now. If it's something you can afford and you're looking for a new eye cream, you might want to check it out.

August 23, 2016

I am generally exhausted, and my eyes show it more some days than others.

This eye cream helps a little bit, but is not a miracle cream (nothing will make me look totally alert).

It does help take away some of the puffiness and hides the small smile lines at the sides of my eyes (and mouth smile lines too!).

It's a light white cream, and a dab on either side of the eyes provides full coverage underneath and at the side of my eyes.

The container I have should last me for quite some time based on the minimal amount required.

It does not do anything my alternative eye creams do, so at double the price, Clinique has not sold me on their cream.

July 24, 2016

I received a sample of this in my monthly topbox and I am incredibly impressed with my results so far. After using it twice daily for a week I've noticed that my eyes appear brighter and my fine lines have been minimized. It is very hydrating and not greasy at all. It doesn't cause my makeup to shift or slide. I'm very happy with this eye cream so far and will likely purchase the full size in the near future.

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!