Clinique Take Off The Day Cleansing Balm Reviews

June 27, 2018

Amazing stuff!!

This is THE BEST makeup remover I have ever used. A little goes a long way, and it removes all makeup including waterproof mascara and liquid lipsticks. The formula is non irritating and leaves your skin feeling soft. If you wear a full face of makeup often, you NEED this cleansing balm!

June 19, 2018

Balm off

I was hesitant about this product as it is a balm rather than the usual water needy foamy cleansers. Turns out the balm works great. It completely removed all my make-up and actually left my skin feeling great. I would definitely buy this again.

April 16, 2018

Great Makeup remover

I love this stuff, I bought it at Sephora for $30 and have had it for about 6 months now as you only need a little bit as it goes a long way. You put it on without wetting your face and it acts like an oil but does not leave your face greasy. It easily takes away all makeup even lipstains and waterproof mascara. It is great for all skin types, I highly recommend trying it.

April 16, 2018

Enlève tout sans résidus graisseux!

Voilà un autre produit pour lequel j'étais sceptique, mais le résultat est phénoménal! C'est une huile assez ferme au toucher, mais elle fond rapidement dans la main et déloge même le mascara sans efforts! Le plus étonnant, c'est que le produit ne laisse aucun résidu sur la peau, La peau est bien nettoyée et prête à recevoir les autres soins. Une seule étape facile, cela me convient!

April 08, 2018

Great makeup remover

I use this as the first step in my nighttime routine to remove makeup and I love the way it works! I'm on my second jar, and I don't think I ever want to be without this product! It melts your makeup off, I usually massage it into my skin for 1 min or so and then wash off with a wet facecloth.

January 31, 2018

removes most makeup

Lightweight makeup remover quickly dissolves tenacious eye and face makeups, sunscreens. Transforms from a solid balm into a silky oil upon application. Cleans thoroughly, rinses off completely. Gently helps remove the stress of pollution so skin looks younger, longer. Non-greasy. Non-drying. Ophthalmologist tested. For all skin types.

November 22, 2017

Takes all makeup off

I warm this up with my fingers by taking a dab of it and rubbing it in between my fingers and it turns watery then I put it all over my face and it takes most of my makeup off and it’s for sensetive skin so it won’t hurt your eyes. Love it!

June 04, 2017

I LOVE this balm. I used to use "Yes to Cucumbers" makeup removing wipes religiously for years, but this product had me kissing those goodbye. You only need a small amount of the balm (which you gently rub in to remove makeup and then rinse) for your makeup to melt off completely. This gets off everything - full-coverage foundation, mascara, liquid lipstick you name it. All you have to do is rinse. I double-cleanse with a gel cleanser afterwards to get everything off. This does not clog or irritate my acne-prone skin. There is no scent.

My only complaint is that sometimes after rinsing there is a film that gets in your eyes, blurring your vision. It does not sting or burn and comes out with rinsing.

April 04, 2017

This is by far the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. It even takes off the most difficult waterproof mascara and with little effort. A little goes a long way with this product and its super gentle. I find most eye makeup removers irritate my eyes and take a lot of scrubbing to fully remove eye makeup, but that is why I love this balm, it does the trick with no pain.

Personally I only use this product for my eyes as I don't like having to scrape it out of the jar for a full face balm. I would like to see them repackage this in an oil form for face. Although, I must say, since I only use it for eyes, one jar lasts an extremely long time.

March 09, 2017

This is one of clinques best products, i use this every night & it takes off my makeup perfectly. I use this step before cleansing my face just to remove makeup the only thing is to make sure you wash this off and rinse well after using.