Clorox Clean Up Cleaner and Bleach Reviews

Good - 0

June 08, 2017

So where do I start with this cleaner!!?? It rocks! So many times I have taken this to my cleaning clients' homes, and it did an awesome job of getting grease and grime off cupboards, soapscum off bathtubs, etc. There is NOTHING that this cleaner cannot clean and clean amazing..The bleach smell is always abit strong, but the outcome of how clean my clients' homes look when I am done cleaning is so worth it..This is my favorite cleaner by far!

February 13, 2016

I've tried several cleaners for different rooms in the house. With this spray I keep everything clean and the smell is not too strong. Favorite places for use are bathroom and kitchen. Works great first spray coat area and let sit a few minutes, spray again, wipe and done.

September 30, 2015

wow this stuff works and super quick! I like the smell of the bleach....seems clean! And not expensive at all

May 05, 2015

Having kids and pets running all over, inside and out, having a cleaner with bleach, all in one, takes the worry about what their little hands, feet and paws leave behind, Off my mind. An awesome product that gets the job done. FAST!!