Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

If you've got a busy house, you know that spills and messes happen all the time. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces, including ones you might not expect like finished wood.

2.8/5

September 04, 2019
    New York, United States

Expensive

I only buy Clorox wipes when they are on sale which doesn't happen often or if I have a coupon. They do work but I can buy a store brand for half the price and they work just as well if not better.

September 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

Great wipes

I’ve always purchased disinfectant wipes but recently I purchased the Clorox brand and was surprised how well they hold their shape and how well they clean I will continue to purchase this product from now on .

September 01, 2019
    Michigan, United States

I am in love

I don't know about all of you, but I am in love with these wipes I use them on everything to keep my house nice and clean feeling. I hate using gross wash cloths and sponges to clean my dishes, so I just grab a coupled wipes and did my dishes with those and then I just throw the cloth away.No more nasty.Ever!! Thank you clorox!!

August 06, 2019
    New York, United States

Pure greatness

These are convenient to graB on the go. Extremely effective for cleaning just about any surface, a life saver during sick months...more recently it is my go to for cleaning thick greasy lipstick off our daughters vanity, she is 6, wipes lipstick everywhere on it and this is the only product that cuts through the lipstick and instantly makes it beautiful again.

August 06, 2019
    California, United States

We buy it weekly like we buy baby food

I can’t imagine my life without Clorox wipes especially with 4 kids, one if them a baby who needs a clean home to play in. Best wipes ever and I use them to clean all surfaces

July 24, 2019

Clorox - Disinfecting Wipes that Work !

..Without-a-doubt I'd use these wipes all the time they work great.. I have tried others and they're OK but the Clorox Wipes seem to do the best job at cleaning and disinfecting..They are Bleach-free and kill 99% of Viruses and Bacteria..Some times these kind of wipes can be overpowering but the Lemon Scented one I use is fine. With colds and others illnesses around keeping my home clean is very important to my families health..Looking for a good Disinfecting Wipe try Clorox !

April 28, 2019

Always have these

I use these everyday. I always have them under my sink, my car etc...amazing wipes, and smells fresh after using them, must buy! One wipe can go along way

April 28, 2019

Love me my disinfectant wipes !!! Have no time to scrub?

These wipes are the solution to a serious clean I use them daily I actually just wiped my table off with one lmao I cant keep up with the messes on the table half the time but these help to much also good for wiping down the bathroom

March 25, 2019

Totally reliable: Quick n' Easy to use.

Quick & Easy to use, totally reliable disinfectant; especially for unexpected messes that just can't wait to pull out a BIG bottle and paper towels . Just wipe it away and you're done - with CONFIDENCE,

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Great for everyday use

I cannot live without Clorox Disinfecting Wipes during cold and flu season. I use these wipes daily on all bathroom surfaces and I wipe down all doors handles and light switches. I love that the wipes kill flu germs and the formula seems to dry quickly after each use. These are a staple in my home.