Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Reviews
Ranked #2 in Cleaning Wipes

If you've got a busy house, you know that spills and messes happen all the time. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces, including ones you might not expect like finished wood.

August 28, 2017

Great for killing germs

I strongly recommend the clorox disinfectant wipes. I work in the healthcare field and these are our go to product to disinfect all year round. At home I use the lemon wipes as I love the citrus scent and they help keep my kitchen and bathroom clean and sanitized.

July 25, 2017

Clean freak at your service!

I am a huge clean freak and these wipes save my life!!
    they come in a variety of scents and work magic for those big spills and messes.
    Thanks, Clorox!
    -Sincerely, a neat freak.

July 18, 2017

will buy again!

Always have a bottle, very effective when it comes to cleaning around the house and the smell isnt overpowering. It does its job and will buy again. I recommend.

July 01, 2017

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The Clorox Disinfecting Wipes have tons of uses! They are super effective and convinient when it comes to cleaning up an area quickly. I use these wipes at work for my desk and especially for my phones after being sick. I like the lemon scent, especially when I use the wipes at home for my bathroom or kitchen counters. These wipes are affordable, effective and easy to use in a pinch rather than cleaning with water and soap

June 25, 2017

Hands free cleaning!

These are the best quick cleaners for the bathroom, ever. I used at least 20 every time I clean my bathroom to make sure germs are gone. I have 3 kids who are always bringing home colds and stomach bugs...since I started using these as the main cleaner in the bathroom, we have not had to share illnesses as much! I also work at a front desk of a well known hotel chain, and these little wipes are so handy to use all over the desk, and every surface I can find!

May 31, 2017

I used to use these on literally everything - every room, every object, and to disinfect every mess within reason of course - bleach isn't good on everything). I don't buy the value packs anymore as you get more in single tubs and I've kind of phased out using these for homemade green cleaners. With the wipes, it's better if you wear gloves because the chemicals will dry out your skin and if you already have dry skin, your fingers will peel. Also it seems that they are not as saturated as they used to be, so sometimes cleaning will require multiple wipes. They're still great for quick cleanings and wipe downs though! Just make sure if you are using these on a surface where you prepare or eat food that you go over the area with a wet (water) sponge or cloth so the chemicals don't transfer to your food.

May 26, 2017

I love this product! I use it at home all the time and when we travel. The smaller travel packages are very convenient but difficult to find. I like the thickness of the cloth and there is sufficient liquid on the cloth. Smells nice.

May 01, 2017

We have a toddler who likes to get messy. And with that, she often leaves sticky spots all over. These work for her everyday messes. We always keep 3 or 4 of these wipe packages around!

April 23, 2017

These wipes are awesome. They last season long time and are durable. The clean well and have a nice scent to them. I use these all the time! They're great. Those tough sticky messes after you kids eat don't stand a chance with these wipes, they work on everything. Great value and excellent quality. Highly recommended!

April 17, 2017

Living with little ones you need asuch help as you can get. Lysol wipes cleans, disinfect, deodorize and most importantly kill bacteria. I love that each wipe has a generous amount of product evenly distributed. Also amazing is the deign of the container I'm not fighting to get them out. Just pull and go. It's perfect in the sense that the chemicals used aren't too harsh ( just in case anyone licks the previously clean areas) surface licking does happen in my house .