Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 411 in Household Cleaning Products

If you've got a busy house, you know that spills and messes happen all the time. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect a variety of surfaces, including ones you might not expect like finished wood.

May 01, 2017

We have a toddler who likes to get messy. And with that, she often leaves sticky spots all over. These work for her everyday messes. We always keep 3 or 4 of these wipe packages around!

April 23, 2017

These wipes are awesome. They last season long time and are durable. The clean well and have a nice scent to them. I use these all the time! They're great. Those tough sticky messes after you kids eat don't stand a chance with these wipes, they work on everything. Great value and excellent quality. Highly recommended!

April 17, 2017

Living with little ones you need asuch help as you can get. Lysol wipes cleans, disinfect, deodorize and most importantly kill bacteria. I love that each wipe has a generous amount of product evenly distributed. Also amazing is the deign of the container I'm not fighting to get them out. Just pull and go. It's perfect in the sense that the chemicals used aren't too harsh ( just in case anyone licks the previously clean areas) surface licking does happen in my house .

April 15, 2017

I use these literally all of the time, they are a major staple in my cleaning supplies. I use them to wipe dust and dirt off of surfaces, to disinfect any and everything and just to freshen up and clean a variety of surfaces and spaces in my house. I also use them on my sink fixtures because they clean them and leave them shiny. As someone with severe allergies these wipes are a godsend when it comes to disinfecting and cleaning items and spaces that may have come in contact with allergens.

April 13, 2017

I love these wipes. Very convenient and easy to use. I use mine fir a quick toilet seat clean up, wiping my iPhone after work, countertops, around bottom of toilet and many other things. You can feel and smell the cleanliness and disinfectant. And the smells available are great

April 06, 2017

I have three children in my house (three teenage boys, and they leave quite the mess behind) and I have a container in each bathroom and in the kitchen. Cleaning up after them is SO much easier with these and I definitely recommend having them around during cold/flu season.

April 04, 2017

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes are amazing. I keep these on hand in the kitchen, bathroom and trailer. They clean up messes quickly. They're great to have for messes in the kitchen and bathroom. I like that they come in different scents.

April 01, 2017

I used to use these on literally everything - every room, every object, and to disinfect every mess within reason of course - bleach isn't good on everything). I don't buy the value packs anymore as you get more in single tubs and I've kind of phased out using these for homemade green cleaners.

With the wipes, it's better if you wear gloves because the chemicals will dry out your skin and if you already have dry skin, your fingers will peel. Also it seems that they are not as saturated as they used to be, so sometimes cleaning will require multiple wipes.

They're still great for quick cleanings and wipe downs though! Just make sure if you are using these on a surface where you prepare or eat food that you go over the area with a wet (water) sponge or cloth so the chemicals don't transfer to your food.

March 30, 2017

These Clorox wipes are okay. I prefer the lemon scent and the strength of the Lysol wipes over Clorox however, I find that the Clorox brand goes on sale more often. I find them to be sufficiently wet and I feel that they get surfaces clean however, they rip easily.

March 13, 2017

I buy these regularly. They are not the best quality. They rip apart and I usually have to use two. However they are a great value. you can get 4 packs of 75 for a really good price. They are good for all of your cleaning in every room!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic