Coca Cola Cans Reviews
#83 in Soft Drinks

December 18, 2017

Liqueur

Chez-nous je dois dire que notre famille prennent principalement du coke. Que ce soit diet, ordinaire ou zéro nous avons toujours du coke à la maison. J'aime bien pour ma part cuisinés avec du coke car ça donne du goût aux poulets ou côte levé. Pour nous c'est claire coke est la meilleur liqueur au monde.

December 13, 2017

Tastes Great!

Coca Cola cans are pretty amazing! I love the taste of Coca Cola especially right out of the fridge. It has that nice fizz to it and the perfect amount of sweetness. It is great for a summer day. The cans are easy to share and to open. You can purchase cans at any local grocery store or big box chain. Usually it is not too expensive and it often comes on sale.

December 12, 2017

tastes great

Of course pop isn't good for you but coca colas great taste is hard to resist and their cans are so practical its hard not to grab when your on the go. I find it to be extremely practical and lets be honest, a nice cold can of coca cola on a warm day tastes amazing!

December 06, 2017

Coke is it!

Nothing like the taste of Coke. No other Cola's can compare. There is something refreshing in the sweet bubbly cola flavour that just cannot be replicated by any other brand. Gotta have my coke!

November 16, 2017

the best!

Nothing beats a cold refreshing CAN of coca cola! I prefer the cans, they don't go flat like the bottles do, and they stay colder because of the aluminum. A nice treat for someone like myself, who only drinks water and the occasional tea...no other caffeine.

October 30, 2017

i have a big love for coca cola

i love coca cola so much it is all i drink yes all i drink
    i don't drink water or milk just coca cola. I love the taste of it
    it helps me get though the day

September 30, 2017

I'm addicted to Coke! Coca Cola that is!

This is my caffeine addiction. There's nothig more refreshing then a chilled Coca Cola! Out of all the soft drinks, Coca Cola has the best taste! You are always satisfied after consuming!

May 11, 2017

I have always loved the taste of Coca Cola, and continue to do so. The only gripe I have for this treat is that it is made using corn syrup as opposed to cane sugar. The Coke we got in our travels to some other countries outside of Canada had sugar instead of corn syrup and it made a lot of difference in the taste (and possibly "health"). My family continues to enjoy Coca Cola cans as treats. We love the product as it is handy to carry and easy to pack for picnics in coolers. The product tastes great chilled, but also tastes ok at room temperature. I love that Coca cola cans are decorated differently from time to time, to keep up with seasons and trends.

February 15, 2017

In our family if pop is going to be bought and drunk, it's ALWAYS going to be Coca Cola products. Lately our preferred method of drinking and buying them is in cans, (even though we end up spending more on bottle deposits) because It's easier to control how much each person is getting and it's easier for my husband to pack away when he gets shipped off to work for a week at a time.

March 06, 2016

My one bad habit is my love for Coke in a can! The taste is great, no matter where in the world you buy it!!! I love my Coke!!! No diet coke here, lol, love the original!!!