Coca Cola Cherry Coke Reviews
#92 in Soft Drinks

May 30, 2017

I try very hard not to drink pop but when it comes to cherry coca cola I am helpless! This is the most amazing pop in the world! The taste is just right without being overly sweet. The aroma makes you feel like you are in summer even if I drink it in the dead of winter. Love it and everyone should try it.

May 30, 2017

Coca Cola a la cerise c'est juste magique!
    La cerise ajoute la petite touche de je-ne-sais-quoi qui rend cette boisson meilleure que le Coke classique.
    Tres rafraichissant en ete, le seul probleme est qu'on ne la trouve pas partout. Difficile de l'acheter dans les distributrices au Canada, il faut se rendre en supermarche.
    En tout cas, c'est super bon! :)

April 11, 2017

If this was a perfect world, I could live off cherry coke and french fries! This is my absolute favourite drink because it is the best sweet treat. The cherry flavour doesn't taste gross and overpowering, like some flavoured drinks. They managed to hit the mark, to give it full flavour without tasting like drinking syrup. As with anything, as long as you are taking it in moderation, it can be a great reward.

February 13, 2017

In our household Cherry Coke is worshipped, so much that we do runs to the US just to buy cases of it. I wish it was available locally. I seen it at Walmart through the Holidau then it disappeared, I guess it wasn't very in demand

May 29, 2016

I couldn't find this Cherry Coke on the shelves in stores in Canada for a while but,now it's back I love having a glass of cherry coke with lots of ice cubes it's so tasty and refreshing

April 26, 2016

I was so happy to find Cherry Coke at my local Walmart!! It was always something I had to buy on my trips to the US. Though I know soda is terrible for me sometimes you just need a delicious treat. And that's Coca Cola for me. I love the light bubbly taste of cherry, it's a nice balance.

March 29, 2016

Cherry coke is totally awesome it has the perfect balance of flavour to carbonation ratio only problem it's not widely available in Canada. A nice cold cherry coke in the summer is the best

December 08, 2015

Love the taste, don't like the fact I can't buy it in 2 liters but when I can buy it I but as much as I can cause I love the taste of it. Always something different to drink.

1.0/5

November 22, 2015

Cherry coke coca cola
    Just ruins the taste of coke I like

The cherry flavour is too sweet
    I found I need a lot of water altering consumer cherry coke
    The flavour is too sweet
    Leaves also a color on my tongue and lips hard to remove

Regular coke for me

July 27, 2015

I love cherry coke! It's always a favorite of mine to drink every once in awhile. I like the fizziness and the sweet cherry flavour. Very refreshing to drink.