Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

March 13, 2017

I love coffee mate liquid creamer. The French vanilla is my favourite. Since I switched to this kind..I no longer put sugar in my coffee . I even caught my husband putting some in his coffee the other morning

March 13, 2017

jaime bien se coffee mate sa remplace le lait puis je peut le mettre dans nimporte quelle contenant partout ou je vais il en na toujours avec moi ses pratique sa prend pas de place jaime aussi son gout et sa texture .

March 08, 2017

Vraiment bien quand tu n'as pas de crème pour le café! Aromatisé à la vanille, et quand même sucré, c'est très bon pour mettre dans le café le matin :)

March 08, 2017

I am addicted to these Coffee-mate Coffee Creamers! My favourite has to be the double double. It is just the right amount of cream and sugar mixed into one. I prefer this one with tea it just gives it such a rich creamy flavour! With my coffee I can't go without the French Vanilla, again a wonderful rich and creamy taste with the added vanilla bonus! Great creamers for a great price!

March 08, 2017

mmm I love Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer especially the international delight Cinnabon kind I use that one the most the only thing is I wish it came in the larger container like the other kinds

March 06, 2017

I love to hate this creamer, which I use now & then in 7-11 coffees. I prefer the hazelnut or Irish crème. The US has many more flavours than us, as always, and I enjoy the chocolate ones.

March 06, 2017

These are so good! i love them so much,i have bought so many ,its hard for me to choose my favorite flavour, because i love them all lol, even got my husband hooked on them :)

March 06, 2017

I Love this in my coffee instead of cream or milk. I enjoy all of the different flavours that it comes in. My favourite is french Vanilla coffee creamer. I also like the cinnamon flavoured coffee creamer

March 03, 2017

I recommend the Vanilla or French Vanilla to add to your coffee and / or if you make your own ice coffee at home. French Vanilla is the favourite in our home.

March 03, 2017

So, I buy these all the time hoping they will be amazing. And because they're so inexpensive I buy them. The only one I've ever enjoyed is the pumpkin spice flavour and it's not even available in Canada. I had it while in the states and brought back the powder version which wasn't great but better than these flavours. Why do we as Canadians always get ripped on the good flavours of things? I'll buy it again when there's the good flavours up here...