International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer Reviews

October 24, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Just enough sweetness

This is great. It adds just the right amount of sweetness to your coffee. It’s not overly priced as well so good value for your money. It last a long time and doesn’t spoil fast so you don’t need to worry about drinking it asap. Taste great and good value.

October 04, 2019

Best Coffee Creamer

I hated coffee until a couple weeks ago and now I can't get enough of it. I wanted to try something at home that tasted like you got it from a coffee shop. I tried this creamer because I like French vanillas and it made my coffee taste just like one. Creamy and just sweet enough.

September 04, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Absolutely love!!

This creamer tastes wonderful. The whole family enjoys it. It's very rich
    and creamy. It's like having a wonderful dessert for breakfast!! I can't wait to try the other flavors!

August 29, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

Delicious Coffee Creamer

International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is delicious in both cold and hot coffee. It has the perfect amount of sweetness that brings out the flavor of the coffee while adding a delicious creaminess to it. I can't have coffee without it! I love that it comes in multiple sizes, whether you want to buy in bulk you can or if you just want a small bottle on hand.

August 24, 2019

Best brand of coffee creamer - this flavour very tasty

Great coffee creamer! Not too sweet but still has excellent taste. Would recommend for people who enjoy lighter coffee but don't want too strong or sweet of a flavour.

August 02, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love the flavor

I love love love this coffee creamer, its so creamy and tastes like heaven in my coffee. i've tried the sugar free version, don't like it, so i'll still with this. It dissolves beautifully and enhancing my morning coffee, the price is good, usually around 4 dollars in canada, would absolutely recommend this cream.

July 12, 2019

Excellent au gout !

J'ai toujours un pot de Vanille française Delight dans mon réfrigérateur pour mes cafés. Cela agrémente le gout et donne un petit up supplémentaire dans mon café matinale. ! Je recommande a tout le monde d'en avoir un cela dépanne quand on a des invites et qu'on veux faire des café desserts !

June 12, 2019

WHO KNEW

I DRINK MY COFFEE DOUBLE,DOUBLE,BUT IM NOT INTO TRYING NEW THING'S,UNTIL ONE DAY MY WIFE MADE ME A COFFEE AND UT SOME INTERNATIONAL DELIGHT FRENCH VANILLA COFFEE CREAMER INTO IT WITHOUT TELLING ME.WELL LOW AND BEHOLD,I TASTED THE DIFFERENCE RIGHT AWAY.WELL I HAD TO ADMIT I LIKED IT.I DO NOT USE IT EVERY DAY,BUT EVERY ONCE AND AWHILE MAKES FOR A NICE BREAK.

June 12, 2019

Always some in my fridge

I always have at least 1 bottle in my fridge. It's sweet and lovely.. but I think if your coffee isn't strong it overpowers a bit. I adjust it as I need to.

January 15, 2019
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

crème vanille

très bons rapport qualité prix j'adore sont gout vanillé mon mari en raffole et boit sa tout les matin avec son café j'en ai déjà racheté plusieurs fois et je continuerai a en achetée