Baileys Coffee Creamer Reviews
#20 in Coffee

BAILEYS Coffee Creamers — delicious, non-alcoholic flavored coffee creamers, with all the quality and great taste for which BAILEYS is known. See more here.

September 11, 2017

Tasty adult treat

This is a delicious alternative to an actual coffee with Bailey's. It is excellent if you make your own iced coffee as well! I wish it was lower in sugar but it is worth the occasional treat :)

September 02, 2017

Great tasting creamer

I love coffee creamer, I wish that this came in a sugar free variation. It gives great flavour that I can enjoy on those cold winter days. Will continue to buy!

July 13, 2017

My favorite coffee creamer

My favorite coffee creamer and I don't need any extra sugar. It gives you the flavor of liquor added but no liquor. This is part of my wake me up daily routine. 8)

March 14, 2017

I normally don't like this kind of stuff for my coffee. But in the evenings this is a nice treat to put into your coffee. Creamy texture with a hint of irish cream.

January 15, 2017

J'adore cette crème. Elle me permet d'apprécier la marque Baileys sans l'alcool. Elle est quand même assez sucrée à mon goût donc j'ai pas besoin d'ajouter du sucre au café.

January 15, 2017

It's worth it but if you can gfind t the real baileys, a bit more of a kick to it due to the alcohol of course but it's worth the price! If you're working and want the flavour then go for it but the real thing is better.

January 07, 2017

Buying original baileys (the good stuff with the booze) can be a bit pricey. This is definitely a great and more affordable option when you want to add a great taste to your morning coffee. Without the booze!

January 07, 2017

For someone who loves the taste of Bailey's Irish Cream, but is put off by the price, you can buy this rich and delicious creamer for a fraction of the price.

January 06, 2017

J'ai essayée la crème a café baileys et j'ai été surprise du bon goût qu'il donne au café, il esdt riche et cremeux en plus de son bon goût qui donne le goût de boire du café plus souvent.

August 30, 2016

I love to try different coffee creamers all the time so when i seen baileys cream I was all over that. it is soo good usuallt I only have one coffee but I will have two when using this cream, It is not to strong , but it all depends on how much creamer you like