Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer Reviews

Coffee-mate Creamer coffee's perfect mate as the coffee creamer brand of choice for generations.Coffee-mate allows every coffee drinker to create the perfect cup of coffee.

March 28, 2013

As someone who isn't much of a coffee drinker, I must say that this stuff is delicious! It's not something that is found in our house often but it is definitely a treat when it is. The taste is amazing and can be substituted for sugar and cream and it doesn't leave any gross after tastes.

March 04, 2013

This is delicious! I won't drink my coffee without any Coffee Mate Creamer.

January 19, 2013

love this creamer . its tastes so good . nice flavour.

January 18, 2013

All I can say is YUMMY!!! This is such a great taste... I love the hazlenut one! It just puts such a lovely taste to your coffee. I only recently started buying it but will continue to buy now.

September 14, 2012

I love coffe mate creamer. its great to have around if you run out of milk or real cream! the taste is great i really like it and sometimes use it just for its great flavour!

September 06, 2012

I found this to be a great substitute for putting milk or cream in your coffee. I was surprised to find out that these are lactose-free (I'm not sure if they all are, but the ones I've seen have been) and for me that was like finding treasure. I would usually use this in my iced coffee to give it a little bit extra flavour, usually using the French Vanilla flavour.

September 05, 2012

I love to drink coffee and to add a little bit of the Hazelnut makes my coffee taste so much better. I do buy the one with sugar but i do see they sell no sugar added now and that is good for others if they don't want the extra sugar. These are a little pricy but it so worth it and it does last me a long time. I will be buying them again and do recommed these to family and friends.

September 05, 2012

I always buy the Sugar Free French Vanilla flavor, it tastes amazing and is only 15 calories a serving. Most other sugar free flavored creamers have an odd taste, but this one is perfect. It goes well in coffee as well as cocoa!

August 25, 2012

I'm not a coffee drinker so at first thought this is kind of a funny thing for me to review. However, in the winter I love drinking hot chocolate and Coffee Mate Creamer gives me an added zing for a relatively cheap price. I especially like Hazelnut and Chocolate Toffee. On cold Canadian winters Coffee Mate Creamers adds something nice. I recommend trying Coffee Mate, whether you're a coffee drinker or not.

August 24, 2012

I like this brand of because the taste isnt dull. You can acctually taste the flavor you bought. This is my favorite coffee brand. I hope this interview was helpful. Enjoy!!! :P