COLAB Dry Shampoo Paradise Reviews
#20 in Dry Shampoo

COLAB's innovative, invisible formula absorbs excess oil without white residue, making it perfect for all hair colours and types. The multi-award winning dry shampoo has a confident, colourful and cool vibe. COLAB is suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians as it does not contain any animal or animal derived ingredients. Available at select Rexall Pharma Plus, London Drugs, Lawtons Drugs, Overwaitea, Pharmasave, Save-On-Foods and Guardian IDA.

La formule novatrice et invisible de COLAB absorbe l’excès de gras sans laisser de résidu blanc; elle est parfaite pour tous les types de cheveux et toutes les couleurs. Le shampooing sec gagnant de plusieurs prix assure une chevelure propre et dynamique. COLAB convient aux végétaliens et aux végétariens puisque les produits ne contiennent pas d’ingrédients animaux ou dérivés d’animaux. Dans les magasins sélectionnés Rexall Pharma Plus, London Drugs, Lawtons Drugs, Overwaitea, Pharmasave, Save-On-Foods et Guardian IDA.

For more information, please visit this link.

1.8/5

August 30, 2019

Not for naturally curly hair

I wanted to like this product - I liked the description and was looking forward to trying this. Unfortunately, I don't think this dry shampoo was appropriate for my naturally curly hair. I used it on the 3rd day of my wash'n'go hairstyle, and it made my hair sticky and left a chalky residue behind. So I had to wash my hair. I think this is more appropriate for hair that tends to get greasy, as opposed to my naturally curly hair which tends to be dry and thirsty for moisture.

All the Power with no Powder

I have a real problem with dry shampoo that leaves a powdery residue or look. This one is perfect in that there is no powdery look, but it works just as well. The smell was a bit over powering when first sprayed, but it dissipates over time. Big fan of this stuff.

good product!

i’m not a fan of dry shampoos but i tried this product and brand for the first time ( i tried another brand and product before) and i really like it because it cleans your hair, it doesn’t feel though during the day and also it doesn’t leave any residues in your hair.
    i will definitely recommend it to friends and family!

Strong scent

I don’t often use dry shampoo but liked that this one truly didn’t leave a white cast on my hair. The scent of “Paradise” was strong for me as I prefer more subtle scents. It worked to relieve the greasiness in my roots. I received this product for review in a gift bag at a paid ChickAdvisor event.

August 30, 2019

Dry shampoo with a bit of yum

This dry shampoo works well, as mentioned in my other reviews for the Colab dry shampoos. This one is different in that it has a tropical scent. Smells so yummy! Might be an issue if you have sensitivity to scents.

**I received this product free of charge from the ChickAdvisor Cinq a Sept event**

Fresh fragrance!

Nice fragrance and it does the trick in a pinch. Definitely absorbs the oil, leaving my hair feeling fresh again. I like that it doesn't really leave any white streaks like some of the other dry shampoos.

August 29, 2019

Food for thin hair

I received this dry shampoo as part of a promotion for my honest review.I've used this several times over the last couple of weeks and I really like it. My hair is thin and dry and has a tendency to look really greasy at the roots quite quickly, yet the rest of my hair looks dry. I have a hard time with dry shampoos drying out the rest of my hair when I brush them through after applying and this one didn't do that at all. The scent isn't really something that I would choose, but it's not terrible and I'm definitely going to use it all up. I would recommend this product.

August 29, 2019

True Paradise for Your Hair

I tried this hair care product as a courtesy of Chick Advisor at the Cinq a Sept event. This dry shampoo comes in a beautifully packaged bottle and is simple to use. It is great to keep on hand as a staple when my roots get oily or when I want to refresh in between hair washes. It has a tropical, coconut scent and does not leave any residue on my brunette locks. I love the Colab brand and will continue to purchase dry shampoos from this line for my hair care routine :)

August 28, 2019

The Best!

I love dry shampoo. This one is very easy to use, it doesn't leave behind any weird white residue. It smells amazing. It has really nice, colorful packaging. You also get a lot of product so I feel this will last me a long time. It works great for me as I use it a lot when travelling for work.

August 28, 2019

Amazing Dry Shampoo!

Colab and Chickadvisor teamed up and allowed me the opportunity to try this new dry shampoo. Dry shampoo is a staple product in my hair care collection. I use it frequently in between washes and have tried many differnt brands. The smell of Colabs Paradise is by far the best smelling dry shampoo I've tried to date. I love how there is no white residue after application and that it absorbs so well into the hair removing any traces of oil. I will definitely be purchasing this again! Highly recommend giving this one a try!