4.9/5
Colgate Max Toothpaste with Fresh Strips Reviews
#123 in Toothpastes

Good - 0

June 04, 2017

Cette pate à dent est mon préféré, il rend les dent un peu plus blanche et en plus de cela il ne goute pas trop fort. Je vous le recommande fortement.

June 04, 2017

I don't mind this tooth paste at all. Makes your breath very fresh as it has a very refreshing mint taste and makes my mouth feel squeaky clean and ready to go . deffinitely Recommend:)

May 24, 2015

I use Colgate maxfresh regularly , I tried other brand too but prefer Colgate maxfresh , it give a fresh feeling after brushing teeth

February 12, 2015

This too is my husbands favorite toothpaste, and never really understood why. He is not a picky person but gets really upset when I don't buy the toothpaste with the little pieces of freshness in it. (I sometimes tend to buy a name brand that is on sale) yeah sometimes it doesn't matter or store name brands are the same as
    The brand besides the price, but when it come to teeth, I would not experiment and take a chance on losing my teeth

January 29, 2015

The only tooth paste I will use AMAZING product

August 24, 2014

This is my husbands favourite toothpaste. He loves the clean fresh taste and really likes the added fresh strips for intensity.