Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste with Mouthwash Beads Reviews

Ranked #135 out of 156 in Toothpastes

Intense peppermint flavour PLUS freshening mouthwash beads. MaxFresh with mouthwash beads! Packed with concentrated mouthwash beads, it leaves your mouth ultra clean & fresh. Push the limits of freshness!

May 26, 2017

I was looking for a toothpaste that was not harsh or too strong. Often times the ones that claim to be the best are so harsh on your teeth. The very first time I used this my mouth was so tingly and fresh teeth felt actually clean. .it is the best

May 07, 2017

Colgate max fresh toothpaste with mouth wash.... love it very refreshing, doesn't leave an odd or unpleasant taste in your mouth. It's not too strong , it doesn't burn your cheeks like other products do. I use this product every day

January 16, 2017

I was invited to try this at a discount in exchange for my honest review.

This toothpaste is quite strong compared to others, but it is very good at helping to get, and keep your breath fresh. My mouth felt fresh even an hour after brushing my teeth.

August 29, 2016

This tooth paste tasted like the regular version however the beads were highly off putting! I was finding them stuck in my teeth after brushing. It just felt wrong and I would not buy this particular type again

March 29, 2016

This toothpaste is so refreshing! My husband bought this for me when I was pregnant dealing with nausea in my 1st trimester as I was having issues with the taste of our whitening toothpaste. Maxfresh provides the tooth whitening benefits but leaves your mouth so fresh that it feels cleaner and more refreshing than any toothpaste I have ever tried.

August 12, 2014

I am very picky when it comes to buying toothpaste. I tried them all, some tasted discusting, did not do the job did not leave your mouth feeling fresh, then I found Colgate Maxfresh Toothpaste and fell in love. I does everything that I am looking for, has a great taste, cleans your perfectly, and leac=ves your mouth feeling fresh, will continue to use this product forever.

August 11, 2014

After brushing, I can feel/taste minty granules on my teeth & throughout my mouth - even after rinsing with water.

October 18, 2012

Long lasting fresh breath accompanies this toothpaste and with the Colgate name, you can't go wrong.

April 03, 2012

Long lasting fresh breath with this toothpaste. My only complaint would be that occasionally the beads remain in your mouth after you are finished....although, it then gives you an added blast of mint! :)