Colgate My First Toothpaste
Good

Colgate My First Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #137 out of 153 in Toothpastes

Ages 0-2Safe if swallowedInfant and Toddler ToothpasteGently cleans teethNo artificial colors, or preservativesDesigned for no mess dispensingFor Children up to age 3 years old. My First Colgate Infant & Toddler Toothpaste is low foaming and does not contain lauryl sulfate.Once your child demonstrates the ability to spit out toothpaste into the sink, Colgate recommend you switch to Colgate Toothpaste with flouride to help strengthen and protect teeth from cavities.

April 14, 2017

Babies teeth come in and then the worry starts. Are they clean enough? Am I brushing them right? As soon as I got the okay to start using baby non-fluoride toothpaste - I chose Colgate's My First toothpaste. It's inexpensive without needing to be on sale and is available to be shipped from most online companies- perfect for every busy mom.

July 12, 2016

My daughter loves her "big girl" toothpaste. She's just learning to brush and she loves this paste. It's mild and makes brushing a breeze for mom or dad to follow up her brushing.

amy197612 has posted in the forum topic
    Maybelline idea

tpn30 added a new review for
    Netflix

leona.yiu added a new review for
    Chap Ice Lip Balm

leona.yiu earned the Beauty Guru badge

tpn30 added a new review for
    A-Derma Avoine Rhealba

Hellostyles added a new review for
    elf baked highligher