Colgate Total Toothpaste Reviews
#16 in Toothpastes

Colgate Total protection, anticavity fluoride and antigingivitis toothpaste. Only Colgate Total has a patented Tricloguard formula that, with brushing, actively helps to fight 12 teeth and gum problems, and provides 12 hour antibacterial protection against plaque. Prevent tooth cavities, prevent exposed root cavities, prevent gum inflammation, prevent tartar, prevent plaque build up, keep fighting bacteria, remove plaque, remove stains, fight bad breath, reduce gum bleeding, clean between teeth, strengthen weak tooth enamel. 75ml

April 03, 2021

My go-to toothpaste

I have toothbrushes and toothpastes in both of my bathrooms and when this paste is getting low, I pull another one out of my laundry room and leave it in the bathroom, ready for use. I am free to brush more then required for the simple effect that this is not thick paste. It's makes my mouth feel fresh. It's inexpensive and I love it

March 12, 2021
    United Kingdom

The only toothpaste i use

Colgate is the only brand we use in our home. One tube last me and husband 2 weeks. No sensitive tooth after using and teeth look soo white. Affordable prices too.

March 05, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Minty Fresh

Colgate is the only toothpaste brand I will buy, its the only brand my parents bought when I was growing up and I have continued to do it, it is a fantastic product and great for me as I have sensitive teeth, it also leaves your breath smelling minty fresh which is always a positive!

February 06, 2021
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Love Colgate

I love all of Colgate’s toothpastes they’re amazing especially for me since I have sensitive teeth. I use loads of there products and I highly recommend it to anybody.

January 27, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good Toothpaste

This is great toothpaste! It leaves your whole mouth feeling clean. It kills bacteria on your teeth, cheeks and gums. It's not too strong and a little goes a long way. You also have 12-hour protection.

December 21, 2020

feels great

This toothpaste feels great on my teeth. its not too strong so i can brush my teeth for longer. its been my go to toothpaste for awhile. never disappoints. defintley recommended.

December 21, 2020

Fresh!!!!

Leaves you feeling fresh and clean right where its needed. No after taste which is a bonus. Colgate has been a trusted brand over the years for good reason.

Amazing product for everyone

Everyone in my house loves this product, crest seems to be the go to toothpaste and has a really enjoyable taste it does a good job making me feel clean

Penang, Malaysia

My family's #1

For a healthy mouth, you need to take care of more than just teeth. That’s why new Colgate Total Original toothpaste pro-actively fights bacteria not just on your teeth, but also on your tongue, cheeks and gums for 12 hours for whole mouth health.

The only toothpaste I use

Maybe it's a placebo effect but my sister is a dental assistant and she's always told me that Colgate was the most recommended brand for toothpaste. Since then I've been using it and only trust this brand. Seems to work really well for me.