1 review
Consonant Skincare Ultra Firming Organic Eye Cream Reviews

Good - 0

July 07, 2010

I've long been a fan of Consonant Body since I tried some of their earlier products a few years ago. Then I met the founder, Bill who is a super nice guy and I liked the brand even better. Consonant Body creates natural, organic products that are of premium quality. It's ideal for those who'd rather spend a bit more for natural products that really work.

They recently sent me the eye cream and I've had a chance to test it for the past couple of weeks. The product claims to reduce the look of fine lines and eliminate the look of dark circles. It's a fairly rich cream so you only need a little bit.

I can confirm that it's great for those pesky fine lines. I notice an immediate difference after applying. The area just looks more hydrated and soft. Even compared to other eye creams. For that reason alone, I love this product. As far as dark circles; I do have my fair share of bags but they aren't really dark so I didn't notice anything in that department.

The cream retails for $36 for 15 ml, which isn't cheap but considering it's 100% natural and it's an organic product I'd be willing to pay that.

Love it!