Contigo Water Bottle Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

1.8/5

September 12, 2016

Not 100% sure if this the correct Contigo product name. It's the cup with the straw. If it wasn't the straw suctioning to the bottom of the cup the seal was letting loose.

July 12, 2016

These are fantastic for my kids. They fit in quite a bit of liquid and I like that you can purchase them in different sizes. They are pricey but the quality is there and I haven't had one break!

2.8/5

July 11, 2016

I've gone through a lot of water bottles in the last 7 yrs or so since my commute to work turn from 10 mins to 1 hr. While this bottle does hold a lot of water, easy to clean, and leak/spill proof, I find that it doesn't keep the liquids cold. This is a deal breaker for me coz let's be honest, who wants to drink warm water on a hot summer day? It also doesn't have a cover on the mouth piece so I find myself wiping it (or looking for something to wipe it) before drinking from it and when storing it in my bag. I'd recommend their stainless steel water bottles over these.

May 14, 2016

So good that I own more than one. By far the most sturdy and convenient water bottles. The materials hold up well and very durable. Constantly get asked where I got it.

May 14, 2016

By far the BEST water bottle I have purchased! It 100% is leak/spill proof; which is great as I often will toss it into my bag.

I love the easy to open top that reveals the drinking straw - it's perfect for when you are exercising as you don't need to worry about opening a cap or stopping to drink.

The nice hard plastic is also crack proof, as I have dropped the bottle occasionally.

May 10, 2016

This is the best water bottle I have ever used. I love the new update with the lock and cap that comes over. With all these new improvements I know for certain that I don't have to worry about the water leaking at all.

May 09, 2016

My mother bought this water bottle for my daughter & it's the best water bottle I've come across. It's amazing.. It holds a good amount of liquid, comes in a variety of colors and sizes, and it's best feature NO LEAKS! It has a spill-proff valve that eliminates spills & leaks even when the spout is opened & clean up is a breeze!!

May 07, 2016

I recently purchased a new Contigo Water Bottle for me to take on-the-go with me to work or to any place I go and I absolutely love it!

The autos pout option is great because it opens up the spout to get just enough of a sip of water, but them automatically reclosable for a tight seal that is spill proof.
    I also like the clip option so I can clip the water bottle to my purse strap for on the go easy access.

April 25, 2016

I love these water bottles. I have 6 of the regular ones and 2 of the insulated ones. The insulated ones keep ice all day long. They are a bit heavy though.

March 24, 2016

The contigo water bottles are awesome!
    I have a work bottle and a gym bottle.
    I don't have issues with them leaking.
    I find them a little pricey but they do last
    for a long time.