Coppertone Sport Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50

Coppertone Sport Faces Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 Reviews

Ranked #247 out of 369 in Sun Protection

June 10, 2015

I'm fair skinned and a security guard. Quite often we are at outdoor events and for many hours in the sun. This sunscreen has saved me many times from the burn, the blister and the peel. Great product!

July 26, 2012

For many years I wouldn't even put sunscreen on my forehead because eventually on a hot day it would end up stinging my eyes. At the time of purchasing this sunscreen, i had recently switched to using expensive specialty face moisturizers with SPF for use when i was going out on super sunny winter days or in the summer. I'm very much sold on Coppertone Sport Face and I use it year round when I just need sunscreen on for a few hours or even the day. It feels great on, no oily skin nor breakouts, it's hypoallergenic and it doesn't run into your eyes like some sunscreens. It's also a nice consistency and rubs in easily. I love it. It had gotten in on sale and unlike over 25$ fancy face creams for only tiny amounts, this one has 118ml for under 10$.