Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch Reviews

July 16, 2021

Powerful product for Acne Prine Skin.

I have Oily/combination skin and i have used patches since I was a teenager. These patches comes in 3 sizes depending on the size of acne - Use the patch. It contains hydrocolliod that pulls the gunk out. Keep applying the pimple patch till the gunk comes out and treat it with BHA. Love this product. Its a great value for Money!

June 22, 2021

My favorite pimple patches!

I've tried other pimple patches but keep coming back to this one. Cosrx pimple patches are comfortably thin, not too thick, and come in 3 different sizes on a sheet. They stay on whatever you put it on and suck the gunk out to heal faster. I use these on pimples and sometimes tiny wounds lol. Very helpful to have around.

April 21, 2021

The best

Seriously, what would I do without this ? It is an essential item especially when I am breaking out during the time of the month. It absorbs everything overnight and is so effective!

April 13, 2021

Keep in your bathroom

If I put the patch on the day or night of the pimple, it almost never even grows anymore. Occasionally I miss to apply the patch and the next day I will regret it. I think this is a must have in your bathroom.

March 11, 2021

White heads be gone

I ordered this product off amazon and I was excited to try this out. It helps to draw all the gross stuff out of my pimples and it sticks to my skin really good! Only thing it don't do is take away the redness of a pimple!

March 10, 2021

GOAT

These are the most amazing things ever! The COSRX pimple patches are very adhesive and stick to your skin, unlike other ones I've tried.

All you need to do is place on clean skin over a popped pimple and allow it to work its magic! It is so satisfying to watch the gross stuff come out! Also helps to deflate a pimple as well as keep dirt and hands away from the pimple! The best affordable pimple patches out there!

January 08, 2021

The BEST

Been buying these on amazon.ca for a while now and I absolutely love them! I stick them on prior to doing my final skincare steps (gotta make sure they stick) and leave it on overnight. These patches magically suck all the nasty juice out of your pimple overnight! Way faster healing time if you’re like me and popped your pimple before you should have.

December 02, 2020

Hype is Real

This truly works! I have been honestly surprised and pleased by the effectiveness of this product. Should always have a pack of this lying around in case your face breaks out the night before an important day, you simply stick this on and say good bye to the pimple by morning :)

November 24, 2020

best pimple patch

Great product. It works really well on my skin. I wash my face the use the patches on my nasty pimples, apply the rest of my skincare and go to bed. After 8 hours, the pimples really reduced its size. The price is very affordable. VERY GOOD WILL BUY AGAIN

August 05, 2020

Say Goodbye to Problematic Spots

I purchase these on Amazon and seriously they have changed my life. I'm 25 and still deal with regular breakouts on my chin. They're not small pimples by any means and it was absolutely destroying my confidence. I couldn't wear makeup anymore because I didn't want to apply anything other than treatment to my breakouts so I could get rid of them. For less than $10.00 I get these miracle patches. I apply them before bed and in the morning the difference is incredible. For even the worst pimples, it's about 2 days and they're gone with these patches. They stick very well, very rarely I do wake up to a couple of them fallen off though. Also, if I'm only using one and it's small... I'll wear these out in public because they completely hide the pimple. They have patches that are less visible (in black packaging) that are just fantastic for day time.

I recommend these to all my friends and family who are struggling with acne or know someone who is... so of course I'm recommending them here too!