Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:
  • Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

February 17, 2019

Leaves you feeling fresh everytime

These make you feel super clean after using the bathroom they do not clog your toilet as they quickly breakdown after you flush.They are nice soft plush and cooling.

February 10, 2019

Feel fresh and clean

I like these very much and use them everyday. They clean well and flush down down the toilet easily. I like being clean after using the washroom, and these work perfectly.

February 04, 2019

Cottonelle smooth cleansing cloth

This is such a great cleansing cloth which had even cleanse the stickiest grease off my hands and my children who are always getting around the dirt in the park. It is also so smooth.

February 04, 2019

fresh

Love these! Leaves you feeling fresh and feeling cleaning. Best part is you can flush them and not have to worry about a the y damage to your pipes. would for sure buy again

January 25, 2019

Don't know how I use to live without these.

If I could afford a bidet I would get one, but I cannot, therefore I use the best next thing, which are these wipes.
    I never felt 100% clean using just toilet paper. Using these I feel much fresher and cleaner than without.

January 10, 2019

I love the fresh feel from using this product

This product is excellent for keeping me clean throughout the day. At home or on the go, they have become a major necessity. I cannot imagine going through my day without Cottonelle wipes.

September 24, 2018

What i think

I love this product very much i carry them in my purse its very useful to have with you at all times. It smells good overall i recommend it to everyone

September 22, 2018

Love these!

My bathroom never goes without these wipes! Perfect size, perfect thickness, not over scented and has never failed me..I even carry some in my purse and car!

September 20, 2018

Freshness is a nice feel

My family loves freshness we all use these daily. Trust and assured that they flush with no problem. One of the best choice products for my family. Giving my stamp of approval. :)

September 19, 2018

For that fresh feeling

I keep these stocked in my bathroom .sometimes you just want to feel clean again n I love the whole concept n also that they are completely safe for my septic system