Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

April 13, 2017

This is such a great refreshing product to have. I love traveling with them. I have them at home and in the RV. I don't flush them. they are not good for the sewer system. I love feeling clean and the wipes smell so nice.

April 13, 2017

Was recommended this product by my doctor. Soft enough for everyone to use and love that it desingrates as it is being flushed down the toilet. I've tried the other brands and nothing compares to this. Love it!

April 03, 2017

I love having these in hand at home or in my purse ,They work wonders when cleaning not bad smell after using , The smell of wipes are pleasent not over powering.

April 02, 2017

De loin les meilleures lingettes que j'ai essayé dans ma vie! Le parfum est plus que discret et son emballage pratique ou discret est fantastique. Je ne pars plus sans ces lingettes!

March 31, 2017

I love having these cleansing cloths when needed to help me feel nice and fresh. I also like that it is the only brand that really breaks down in the system, so I can use it without worrying about clogs.

March 21, 2017

Love love love these. Nothing better than knowing your nice and clean. These are great for camping, road trips and to always have in your purse. I never leave home without them :)

March 06, 2017

I always have some on me, you never know when going to the public bathroom if the will have tissue.

Perfect for wiping the baby and younger kids. You always know that you are nice and clean.

February 22, 2017

Truly fabulous invention! These are a great size to take along in your purse/bag. They are discrete, easy to use and leave you feeling clean and refreshed. I love that they are flushable.

February 08, 2017

I just purchased these last week and loved it. It's so easy to bring a long with you. Very effective. Cleans great and leaves a fresh feeling. Thicken enough that it doesn't fall apart when you use it. And awesome that it's flushable! Would only buy it if it's on sale though, as I am a frugal shopper!

February 07, 2017

I keep these on hand for when extra cleaning is needed. They neutralize odors well and keep me feeling fresh.
    I've read in a few places that even though they are flushable, they don't really dissolve very well, so it's better if they are disposed of in the trash.