Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

July 13, 2017

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

I decided to buy the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths along with the dispenser to keep in my bathroom. I find using the cloths makes me feel like I am getting a better clean and refreshed. I especially think these are useful during your time of the month. They are cost effective as well.

June 27, 2017

Treat Yourself!

I was a bit skeptical about the necessity to buy cleansing cloths but they have improved my life considerably. Even if you don't have any health problems, these are great to use as a preventative measure because even soft toilet paper can be very harsh on your skin. I find the value for these cloths to be absolutely worth every penny - I paid around $3 for 42 cloths. I don't use them with every visit and they've lasted me quite a while already. The clean ripple design of the cloths really does help to make you feel cleaner and more comfortable. I will recommend these to friends and will absolutely purchase again - I may even buy the dispenser that goes with it.

June 13, 2017

Great Product

I have used this product for years. I have tried other brands from time to time to save costs. I have been disappointed each time. This product is worth every pay you pay.

May 30, 2017

I always have these in the washroom and in my purse. For that extra clean that tolite paper just can't do. Lightly scented and very gentle and flushable which some cleansing cloths are not.
    Cottonelle is the only brand I will buy. Definitely recommend for people who likes to be cleaner.

May 27, 2017

I love these! They really make you feel fresh and clean! I also love that they are flushable so I don't have to worry about any clogs. One downside is they are a bit expensive but if you can get them on sale stock up because they are definitely worth it!

May 27, 2017

I have always used a baby wipes for everything until my friend recommended me Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths. Simply fabulous invention! These are a great size to take along in your purse.They are discrete, easy to use and leave you feeling clean and refreshed. Safe to use for babyes . I also love that they are flushable and don't clog the sistem.

2.0/5

May 26, 2017

Updated On: May 26, 2017

j'ai eu le malheur 'utiliser ces lingettes pendant plusieurs moi et ça a fini par bloquer ma toilette, la compagnie dit que c'est impossible mais chez nous c'est arrivé bref si vous voulez payer inutilement un plombier bien lâchez vous lousse....

May 18, 2017

These are great and not very expensive at all...... It's nice feeling Fresh coming out of bathroom.....

April 13, 2017

This is such a great refreshing product to have. I love traveling with them. I have them at home and in the RV. I don't flush them. they are not good for the sewer system. I love feeling clean and the wipes smell so nice.

April 13, 2017

Was recommended this product by my doctor. Soft enough for everyone to use and love that it desingrates as it is being flushed down the toilet. I've tried the other brands and nothing compares to this. Love it!