Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths are designed to give you a clean you can feel throughout the day. Product features:

• Flushable
  • Break up after flushing
  • Sewer- and septic-safe
  • Alcohol-free
  • OneTouch* dispensing tub
  • Great for the entire family
Try them with Cottonelle Bathroom Tissue

January 16, 2018

Staying fresh is key!

I would absolutely recommend this product to any females of every age. The compact design is early to carry while offering a descreet sense of freshness. Smells great too! Would buy these over & over again.

December 12, 2017

Can't live without it

My daughter and I have been using them for years. We love the convenience clean smell and the fact that they are great on sensitive skin. They are great after the gym to tie you over till a shower

December 06, 2017

Absolutely love them

Cannot live without these cleansing clothes..I’ve used these for a long time and now my daughter uses them as well..it’s nice to have a quick freshen up anytime of the month..and I love that they can safely be flushed..

November 15, 2017

Hell Yeah!

I can't live without these anymore! I love how clean you feel, also there really affordable. My usually lasts me a month. On the plus side they don't have a strong scent. Definitely recommend this!!

November 14, 2017

Soft

This is one of the softest wipes I've ever used. Its unscented and thicker than most. They are soft and gentle. Its cheap. I have a few $1 off coupons so I'm picking up some more!

September 17, 2017

A great find

I came across these, while looking for something else. They were on sale so I decided to give them a try. I am impressed that they do NOT clog the toilet, they are thick like a cloth and not perfumy. They are not just for woman as 2 out of my 3 sons also use them at their places. The dispenser is discreet so it can be left in view. I would recommend these.

July 13, 2017

Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths

I decided to buy the Cottonelle Flushable Cleansing Cloths along with the dispenser to keep in my bathroom. I find using the cloths makes me feel like I am getting a better clean and refreshed. I especially think these are useful during your time of the month. They are cost effective as well.

June 27, 2017

Treat Yourself!

I was a bit skeptical about the necessity to buy cleansing cloths but they have improved my life considerably. Even if you don't have any health problems, these are great to use as a preventative measure because even soft toilet paper can be very harsh on your skin. I find the value for these cloths to be absolutely worth every penny - I paid around $3 for 42 cloths. I don't use them with every visit and they've lasted me quite a while already. The clean ripple design of the cloths really does help to make you feel cleaner and more comfortable. I will recommend these to friends and will absolutely purchase again - I may even buy the dispenser that goes with it.

June 13, 2017

Great Product

I have used this product for years. I have tried other brands from time to time to save costs. I have been disappointed each time. This product is worth every pay you pay.

May 30, 2017

I always have these in the washroom and in my purse. For that extra clean that tolite paper just can't do. Lightly scented and very gentle and flushable which some cleansing cloths are not.
    Cottonelle is the only brand I will buy. Definitely recommend for people who likes to be cleaner.