The DivaCup Reviews

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.

January 13, 2018

Changed my life!

I was hesitant to try this but a couple of my friends had tried and raved about making the switch. I can gladly say that I have been using this for years and would never look back! I even bought a second one as a back up.

Here is the skivvy: there is a learning curve, you need to get familiar with your body and be comfortable with it. For me I learned that I get the best results when I tilt the cup a bit when it has been placed inside.

The amount I am saving on feminine products is unreal and it's totally better for the environment!

Also, clean it every once in a while with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide. It will bring back the colour and remove and staining (which is normal)

January 09, 2018

Surprisingly convenient

I purchased the Diva Cup - size 2 as I like the idea of being a little more environmentally friendly, and I have been surprised at how much easier and cleaner my periods have been. I am so glad I chose to make the change.

January 05, 2018

Kiss your tampons goodbye

I am so in love with this. Once you get the hang on inserting it, it is practically leak proof. I am constantly forgetting I’m even on my period which is never a thought I had with tampons. The Diva cup last a whole day so I change it in the morning before I leave for work and I don’t have to worry about it until I get back home. I also purchased the coordinating cleanser and it lasts a super long time.

December 04, 2017

Best decision I ever made!

I love the Diva cup! It was the best decision I ever made! It’s much more convenient than tampons, you can’t feel it there at all and it’s way better for the environment than tampons or pads. It took a few tries to get it right the first time I used it but after that, it’s the easiest thing ever!

October 27, 2017

Best thing ever

I love it. It was a bit odd to figure out how to use it at first but now that I have had it for a few months I love it. Having my period seems so much easier and cleaner as well. I wish I had known about this earlier.

October 19, 2017

I love my Diva Cup!

I honestly wish that I had tried this product sooner. It's really simple to use, easy to clean and you end up saving so much money in the long run. Great for the environment, too.

October 07, 2017

Takes a bit getting used to but seriously a game changer

I bought this after watching a documentary called the human experiment. I was slowly trying to find safe products and avoid as much exposure to chemicals as I could. So this is a silicone cup that is reusable and collects blood inside of you. It is sealed once inside so you don't smell because there is no air touching the blood. It helps you get used to your body by being able to measure your your flow it has small measurements on the inside of it. You can boil it to disinfect it and there's a diva wash that is ph balanced, you can use it in your pace or body as well. I've had mine for 2 years, it says you should replace them annually but there's nothing wrong with mine so whatevs. I have saved so much money I don't have to buy tampons ornpads anymore and not to mention these things are bleached and full of chemicals and we are putting these in us with causes so many problems in our body. Over all I think the $40 you spend on this product is so worth it and it may take a while to get used to but if you can get past the first two months it gets so easy it definitely worth it.

September 30, 2017

Une alternative écologique, pratique et économique!

Ce fut une transition à plusieurs tentatives, mais ça vaut assurément le coup et le coût! Cette option peu écologique réduit les déchets hygiéniques et de beaucoup les dépenses! Afin de bien adopter son utilisation, j'ai dû l'ajuster à maintes reprises pour trouver ce qui fonctionnait le mieux pour moi. Il est possible de couper l'embout s'il vous irrite (ce qui était mon cas) et de trouver la bonne longueur afin d'être tout de même capable de bien le retirer. Il faut aussi trouver le bon positionnement pour être certaine que la diva cup prévienne les fuites! Je conseille fortement de porter un protège dessous. Toutefois, c'est une solution très efficace et qui facilite de beaucoup les baignades!

September 29, 2017

Absolutely awesome

Made my life alot easier. Simple cleaning process. A little hard to insert. And a little bit big. But i dont mind.
    Draw back is 1 cant really clean it in a public bathroom because the sink is usually outside the stall. So i dump it out as much as i can clean it with paper and insert again. Which makes it a little messy. You should always wear a liner on ur undies because it does leak just a bit. Like little spotting

September 27, 2017

This has changed my period!

I stated using the divacup just over 2 years ago. At first I was nervous about it and a bit grossed out, but now I couldn't imagine life without it! I never leak, it can stay in up to 12 hours, and it's so comfortable! I also love that it was founded by a local lady one town over from me. It took me one cycle to figure out what worked for me as far as insertion method, etc but after that it was fine! If you can feel it, it's not in right. Also, I cut off the little nub on the end as I found it rubbed and was slightly uncomfortable for me. Give it a try ladies, you'll never go back!