The DivaCup Reviews

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

October 18, 2019

Life changing

I was really sceptical of this product at first, let me just say it has changed my life ! I initially wanted to make the change to lessen my impact on the environment and to stop using feminine hygiene products with chemicals, now I honestly forget I even have my period! No more carrying pads and tampons, less money spent, less waste, less cramps and my periods are actually shorter!

September 25, 2019

Diva cup

This by far is the best product I have ever used. I will never go back to pads or tampons. When useing this product you have no smell,No embarrassing moments of ever leaking and Swimming with no worries and no discomfort.

September 11, 2019

Wish I had tried it sooner

Tried it out and never turned back. Really love it and you even forget you are on your period. Takes some practice, but well worth it. Wish I stated sooner.

September 01, 2019
    Alabama, United States

Highly recommend

I have been wanting to try the Diva Cup for a long time now, just never purchased because of the price.
    Well, I've been using it for about 5 months now and I wished I would have switched a long time ago! No more buying tampons for me, this is a money saver and it's safer than tampons.

August 28, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Making that time for women, just a little easier

I made the switch to the Diva cup about 5 months ago. Tampons and pads were just not cutting it. So I decided to try out the new craze everybody was talking about. And boy am I glad I did!!!! There is some getting used to putting it in and taking it out, but after a few times it becomes easier. Its comfortable, you cant even feel it!!!!! Only downside is, I have one day in my cycle that is extra heavy, so I have to empty it more often then most people. But other then that, no leaks, no problems!!!!!

July 09, 2019

Game changer

I made the switch to Diva Cup in an effort to reduce the amount of single use disposables and chemicals in my every day life and I wish I would have made the switch years ago! Despite just a bit of a learning curve, using it is a breeze, super convenient, and yes - you actually CAN feel fresh during your period!

June 27, 2019

LOVE

I am in love with the DivaCup! 1) It holds more. 2) Totally leak-proof. 3) Environmentally friendly. I still use good ol fashion tampons when travelling and if I know i'm going to be using public washrooms a lot but other than that my usual schedule is work gym home and it'll last me the whole day without having to empty. YES!

June 15, 2019

Been using for 3 years

The DivaCup has really made my periods a lot easier.
    It is reusable, eco-friendly and quite confortable.
    There is a learning curve involved, but considering I never figured out how to comfortably wear tampons, I was impressed with how quickly I figured out my DivaCup.
    On heavy days, I wear the DivaCup with a backup pad. The capacity is average for me; I do have to empty it a few times on my heaviest day, but with a backup, leaks are not a problem.
    The DivaCup is one of the longer cups, so I had to cut of the stem and file it down, and it usually works.
    I exercise and swim with my DivaCup without problems.
    I am not sure if I would repurchase when I need a new cup, as another cup may fit me better (as I said, this one was a bit long) but for now, I will continue using my DivaCup.

June 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best Aunt Flo product out there!

After 1 menstrual cycle using pads for a back up, I got the hang of placement and am confident in divas protection even on my heaviest days (which I have very heavy periods.) I feel so much cleaner during my week and will never go back to other products.

June 03, 2019

Life changing

I started using the Diva Cup as I wanted to reduce my environmental impact. The learning curve was less steep then I read about and I had no issues inserting without leaks. I am fairly recently post partum so my flow can get quite heavy- I found I had to empty the cup more than the recommended twice a day. I wore a backup pad for the days my flow was super heavy. I highly recommend the Diva cup and have even started random conversations with strangers about its benefits!