The DivaCup Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.

July 11, 2017

I really wanted to like this!

Back when I found a lot of tampons and pads were giving me yeast infections, I decided to give the Diva cup a go, since it came recommended. It seemed like a great alternative, and could stay in for longer than a tampon. It was kind of gross cleaning it, but that's not really what put me off. No matter what, it never felt 'right' when I inserted it. I followed the instructions to a T, and I used it for at least 3 or 4 cycles for practice, but I would always find it would 'shift' while inside, which was super uncomfortable. Also, no ,matter what, it would leak a lot on my heaviest days, which meant I had to wear pantyliners anyway. I really wanted to like this product, but alas, I guess my body just isn't made for it.

July 10, 2017

Changed my life forever!

This product has revolutionized my monthly visit. It's easy, clean and I never have to worry about it again! I am sensitive to pesticides and found out that pesticide use on the cottons in feminine products are not government controlled, which might explain why I seemed to be having an allergic reaction to my period. The Diva Cup saved me!!

June 21, 2017

Where have you been all of my life?

Have you ever found a product that was so life changing that you wondered how did you life without it? This is my product! After children, tampons were so uncomfortable and pads-forget about it! The Diva Cup has changed my life. Periods are so much more bearable. It didn't take me long to learn how to insert, and has always been more comfortable that any other option on the market. I am so happy to have found this product and will continue to encourage other women to give it a shot.

June 16, 2017

I haven't spent money on my period in over a year!

I love my diva cup, I used to use tampons every cycle until I decided to try this little gadget. My first few tries at placing it correctly were a little difficult but once you get the hang of it it is fantastic. It does tend to get a little messy when removing the cup and cleaning it but is far worth the money I save no having to buy a new box of tampons every month and replacing panties that didn't survive the leakage.

June 15, 2017

Great if you can figure it out....

I'm sure this product will be great if you can figure out how to insert it properly, so it wouldn't leak. I have inserted it many times, and each time I can feel it, and your not supposed to feel it, and the stem seems to stick out of my underwear. I know it's not that hard to insert, but some people find it very hard like me. I think I will stick to my pads. I may try to insert it again, but I found it uncomfortable.

2.2/5

June 06, 2017

This was not the product for me.
    I had been searching for an alternative to pads, as I developed an allergic reaction to my regular brand when they made their product "more absorbent." I had been thinking about a menstrual cup for some time, so when I developed an allergy I decided to give it a try.

I found the cup very difficult to insert, I followed all the instructions, tried different folding techniques and finally got it in. But I found it very uncomfortable. I tried it several times, with different flows and it just never was a better experience than using pads, even with an allergic reaction!

I started looking to see if other women had the same issues I was having and it appears the Diva Cup is thicker than some other menstrual cups. Unfortunately, the other brands are not available in my area, so my struggle continues.

This might be perfect for other bodies, but the lack of flexibility in the cup design, just does not work for me.

June 01, 2017

I absolutely LOVE my new diva cup, I can honestly say I will never go back to tampons (and I don't know how I used them for so long). While the initial cost for the diva cup is a bit to bite off, it totally pays itself off after the first 2 months. I've even found (since using my diva cup) that my menstrual cramps have lessened).

May 14, 2017

I love this product. Been using it for years! At first, I found it difficult to insert properly, but I soon got used to it. During my heaviest flow, it has to be changed after about 8 hours. Otherwise, it can stay in for the full 12 hours. It is great value and environmentally friendly. I don't intend to purchase tampons ever again!

May 13, 2017

One of the best decisions I ever made was buying this product. At first I was hesitant but it's so comfortable and makes you more connected with your body. Saves so much money compared to tampons and pads.

May 12, 2017

I have been using menstrual cups for a few years now and I have to say that the diva cup is excellent. Total money saver (and life saver for those unexpected moments) That said for women with a super heavy flow it's probably best to still wear a backup pad on the heaviest days!