The DivaCup Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 241 in Feminine Hygiene

A sustainable, convenient choice, this soft, reusable, medical-grade silicone menstrual cup is perfect for active lifestyles. Replaces hundreds of disposable tampons and pads! It's made of top quality silicone, 100% latex-free and BPA-free and it's comfortable and easy to use. Perfect for active women & overnight - wear for up to 12 hours.

April 03, 2017

I LOVE THE DIVACUP!!!

I have been using the DivaCup religiously for over a year now and I will NEVER, let me repeat that NEVER, go back to using disposable products for my menstrual cycle EVER again!
    The DivaCup is a bit of a learning curve the first few times, figuring out how to set it up inside you so its comfortable and taking it out without "losing it" but once you get it down, oh man, its amazing!
    I actually forget I'm on my period when using it because I dont need to worry about it! Put it in and go about my day.
    I could seriously go on and on and on about this cup and how in love with it I am but I'll end it here ..

If youre thinking about getting one, and reading this review... do yourself and your body a favour and DO IT!

March 23, 2017

Depuis que j'ai essayé la coupe menstruelle, je l'ai tout de suite intégré. J'adore le fait qu'on peut la porter plusieurs heures sans problème et sans risque d'infection, ce qui est des plus pratique pour les journées entières de travail ou d'école. Le coût peut semble élevé à première vue, mais l'économie des serviettes ou tampons jetables rend la coupe menstruelle rapidement rentable!

March 21, 2017

Is this cup a money saver? For sure. There are many reasons to buy the diva cup, but I used it for 3 cycles and switched back to tampons. Its messy and can actually leak pretty easily. Suctioning it to your wall is harder than it sounds. When the cup is full and you're trying to pull it out, spills can happen too. Plus, it kind of hurts.

March 18, 2017

J'adore la divan cup! Fonctionne comme un charme. Aucune fuites, pas besoin de protège dessous. Grande capacité donc on peut le garder jusqu'à 12 heures sans problème. Et quand vient le temps de le vider on peut juste le rincer à l'eau. C'est écolo, confo, sécuritaire et économique. Je ne reviendrai pas aux tempons et au serviettes hygiéniques.

March 18, 2017

LA meilleure alternative sur le marché. (Enfin, tout ce qui est mieux, c'est stopper ses règles grâce à la contraception). Pas cher, bon pour l'environnement, confortable, facile à mettre et à enlever, on peut porter la culotte qu'on veut avec sans protège dessous, on peut dormir nu etcccc Définitivement ça vaut l'investissement. Le petit feuillet explicatif est super bien fait. Jamais je ne reviendrai aux serviettes et tampons.

March 17, 2017

I have recommended this to everyone I know and have yet to find anyone who's tried it and hated it. This thing is life changing! So easy to insert and with a bit of practice super easy and fast to remove and clean! I will never touch a tampon again. Seriously. If you haven't tried it definitely invest. Costs about 50$ but totally worth it.

March 16, 2017

Emptying this thing takes a bit of practice, but it goes in easily, comfortably and is secure. I love that this is reusable up to a year so for people wirh limitted income it's a great alternative.

March 08, 2017

Cannot say enough good things about the Diva Cup. This product has completely changed my periods for the better.
    I've suffered from cramps for so long, but the Diva Cup has diminished the intensity of my cramps. Not only that, but I can go so much longer without having to empty the cup and I never worry about leaking.

It took a few tries to get used to it, but once I did I never looked back. It's cost effective, efficient, and super convenient!

I have recommended the Diva Cup to everyone I know and would never go back to using tampons since making the switch.

February 28, 2017

I love this product so much!! I needed a change to something different and the diva cup answered all my questions. It is very comfortable once you get us to putting it in. Sometimes I would forget I was even on my menstrual cycle. It does take some getting use to and if but in incorrectly it will not work.

February 28, 2017

I swear by the DivaCup!! It has actually changed my life. I have always suffered from having an extremely heavy menstrual cycle and this has made it so I can still live my life when on my period. The fear that a bathroom is not close by has now completely dissapeared. It is also a great investment as I am no longer buying tampons every month. Learning how to insert it properly took a little bit of time but once you have it figured out and properly sealed its a breeze. I would recommend this product to anyone and have become a DivaCup user for life.