Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

December 07, 2020

Good

I really like it. It really helps with the oder down there 😳 its a good quality and fair priced product that i would for sure recommend.
    I'm pretty sensitive to stuff but have had no issues with this product

Great product!

I had started using this product around 3 years back and I am very happy with the results. It balances your Ph level, you feel clean and plus cleans harmful bacteria or anything which can cause irritation to your skin. It is a great product even for daily use.

Great product

I am prone to yeast infections so I started using this product and I love it. It’s a lot more sensitive then using just soap so I leave the shower feeling refreshed but not irritated. It’s wonderful

December 01, 2020

I never shower without it

Helps with odor and balances your pH so you don't get over proliferation of bacteria. Its a must have for me. Doesn't cause burning or irritation. I know some people tend to get UTIs from scent washes so if that's you, they also offer unscented products. My only pet peeve is that the bottle in the states is larger and cheaper.

December 01, 2020

Amazing feel so good about my Body

I love this wash it smells so good and I never have any ph problems now I use to have really bad ph leavels. This product works so well. I just wish the bottle was a bit bigger so it didn't run out so quick . But highly recommend this product.

November 26, 2020

Trusted one

I personally do not like to use anything for my vaginal area. I only prefer this brand because they do not make my skin itchy and also leave my skin smooth and leaves good fragrance

November 10, 2020

it works

i use this stuff when i find that i have an odour or discharge down there and it’s pretty effective and getting rid of that door and keeping it gone. this is the only stuff that i trust using down there. doesn’t make me itch or anything in that sort.

tbac 255
    October 21, 2020

Best feminine wash!

I have been using this product for years. I have tried various other products but this one is by far the best in terms of smell and effectiveness. As I am also pretty sensitive, I find that this product is gentle on the skin as well. I would never go back to regular soap!

September 01, 2020

Gentle cleaning without irritation

This is perfect for gentle cleaning without causing any irritation. The fragrance is mild and doesn’t bother my skin. There is a nice lather. I can use it every day without any issues.

Moba 325
    August 19, 2020

Belle découverte

Les nettoyants quotidiens de vagisil sont super. Ils sont doux pour la peau et sentent incroyablement bons. Ils laissent une sensation de fraîcheur toute la journée.