Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

July 05, 2019

Good option

Good option for feminine’s wash. I had others from other country that I felt better, but from the options that sell in Canada I do believe this one is the best option available.

July 05, 2019

Produit idéal pour l'hygiène féminine

J'adors, je suis extrêmement sensible dans la région féminine, et c'est le seul produit qui me convient, je me sens propre et fraîches, l'odeur est très délicate et agréable, je recommande.

June 28, 2019

Amazing

I love this product! I use it daily and it makes me feel so nice and clean. It gives the freshest feeling after a wash and gives many other benefits. Would definitely recommend it.

May 23, 2019

Keeps me smelling good and feeling good

I've had issues with yeast infections and itchy intimate area using this wash totally alleviated all of that problem I also feel like I don't have any smell down there

May 02, 2019

Je l’utilise tous les jours

Un produit de qualité, j’ai la peau très sensible dans cette région et depuis que je l’utilise pour régulariser mon PH je ne fais pratiquement plus d’infection vaginal.

April 24, 2019

Life saver

I use this product everyday. I say it is a game changer, smells amazing and never lets you down. I wish they gave a bit more for the price, but it works so great I can’t complain. This product has helped, especially cause my ph tends to be unbalanced.

April 17, 2019

Très efficace en douceur

Ce produit me convient parfaitement. Il mousse en douceur et mon pH se balance parfaitement. Pas de sensation irritables par la suite. C'est rassurant de savoir qu'un tel produit intime nous va parfaitement.

March 19, 2019

Great !

This product is great .I use it every day when I wash , not only does it make you feel clean and nice but its has so many great benefits for your body as well it helps with your ph balance . This is the only product I use to wash down there and I've never had a problem with it .

March 14, 2019

Gets the job done !

This product is very effective, It was like heaven when i got my yeast infections from antibiotics i was taking, It really helped with the itching, now i use it during periods and the week after, to keep everything balanced.

The price is also affordable, which is nice.

March 14, 2019

Feminine Hygiene Wasg

I use this product daily, especially during my cycle. This helps my body ordor. Even though I bathe daily w soap and body wash, I sometime feel stinking. Since I have included this item daily, I do not feel stinky.