Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

May 02, 2019

Je l’utilise tous les jours

Un produit de qualité, j’ai la peau très sensible dans cette région et depuis que je l’utilise pour régulariser mon PH je ne fais pratiquement plus d’infection vaginal.

April 24, 2019

Life saver

I use this product everyday. I say it is a game changer, smells amazing and never lets you down. I wish they gave a bit more for the price, but it works so great I can’t complain. This product has helped, especially cause my ph tends to be unbalanced.

April 17, 2019

Très efficace en douceur

Ce produit me convient parfaitement. Il mousse en douceur et mon pH se balance parfaitement. Pas de sensation irritables par la suite. C'est rassurant de savoir qu'un tel produit intime nous va parfaitement.

March 19, 2019

Great !

This product is great .I use it every day when I wash , not only does it make you feel clean and nice but its has so many great benefits for your body as well it helps with your ph balance . This is the only product I use to wash down there and I've never had a problem with it .

March 14, 2019

Gets the job done !

This product is very effective, It was like heaven when i got my yeast infections from antibiotics i was taking, It really helped with the itching, now i use it during periods and the week after, to keep everything balanced.

The price is also affordable, which is nice.

March 14, 2019

Feminine Hygiene Wasg

I use this product daily, especially during my cycle. This helps my body ordor. Even though I bathe daily w soap and body wash, I sometime feel stinking. Since I have included this item daily, I do not feel stinky.

2.8/5

March 09, 2019

Effective as described

This product is to help you ease itchiness and hydrate and that's exactly what it does. I would recommend and would definitely repurchase. Low on the budget but high in quality.

March 05, 2019

Great

This stuff really works like a charm! I can’t believe im writing a review for one & on top of that, for Vagisil...but it’s such a game changer that I just have to. I was insecure about smell at times like on my period or after wearing tight leggings all day. This stuff knocks out all insecurities from the very first use. And it truly does work all day & then some. I now use it every time I shower. Since using it, there hasn’t been a single day of me worrying about any smell. This changed my life😀

March 01, 2019

he said smell flower

This is really great! I actually started using it, because I found the soap I was using to be too strong for me (below the equator ;-) ) so I wanted something that was gentle with no irritation. The bonus, I guess, is that it is supposed to keep you feeling clean and fresh. I guess it feels that way, but I am fine in that dept.I would highly recommend it though, and you can just use it as a shower gel too!

February 15, 2019

Vagisil

Depuis des années je n’utilise que ce produit pour les partie intime il sens vraiment bon je le recommende a tous les femmes en plus le prix est tres abordable