Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

December 15, 2017

So far so good

This product has a simple classic scent. It gives a good fresh start for the day. Women can’t use just random products. It’s been working good till now.

December 09, 2017

a must have

This has a nice soft scent, I use it every time I shower as a part of my routine, helps me to feel clean and fresh. It does not cause any irritations, redness, or itchiness, just leaves you with a clean fresh feeling.

December 06, 2017

Love this one

Since i came here in canada..this is the brand that i used for my feminine wash. It feels good whenever i use it. I would recommend it and il buy this product over and over again.

December 06, 2017

wow

Produits parfait pour toutes les femmes, sans parfum
    C est un produit que j utilise régulièrement et il concue pour les femmes et ils est spécialement concue pour notre hygiene personnelle. Un brin de fraicheur

November 27, 2017

This works amazing!!!

I tried this about a year ago.. after purchusing many other brands..I gave this one a go... LOve that there is no scent or a light scent... I felt so clean and confident.. the freshness lasted a long time even on a hot sweaty day.. I use this on a regular basis now

October 07, 2017

I can't live without it!

Vagisil PH Balance is something all women must have!
    It really works!!
    Before it finish I go to buy a new one.
    I really love it and recommend to my girls friends!

October 01, 2017

I had chronic yeast infections and could not understand why! I picked up this feminine wash thinking that it could help my body regulate its PH. It worked so well and I have found it helped with my irregularities!

September 19, 2017

Life saver

Ok so pregnancy can be an amazing thing an so beautiful from what everyone tells you. The part that they leave out is the changes down there that can occur down there. This stuff has eased a lot of discomfort I have felt from the changes in my body during pregnancy.

September 09, 2017

I would buy this product again and again.

I found that this product preformed really good for me, now that I am a mom, my daughter use the same thing and has no problems with the use of the product. I would recommend it to my friends.

September 05, 2017

The perfect product for feminine hygiene

I just had an infection cause by using soap and my doctor suggested me this product instead. It is really gentle, doesn't cause any sort of infection and let my private part a balanced PH. Being a woman is not always simple for product as it is something too strong for some body part but this Vagisil PH balance feminine wash is what you are looking for. No dry part, procure hydratation and relief on itchy skin when you shave. It a mush have in shower.