Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

July 15, 2017

Works great

Vagisil feminine PH balance wash is amazing . As a woman we all know that we can't get soap into our private areas because we will get some sort of infection . So this feminine body wash works perfectly and will not cause an infection . I feel like I'm getting a really good clean after using it . It has a nice , light smell to it and it's very appealing . It is expensive though but it's worth it . .

June 25, 2017

Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Keeps You Fresh

I love the fresh scent of this wash. It's calming and regenerative. The wash works to provide PH balance and keep your lower body health up to par.

It's not overly expensive but it also isn't cheap. I would say it's well worth the money.

I will continue to buy this product definitely!

0.5/5

June 16, 2017

Didn't work at all

The PH balance vagisil left me with an odor that I didn't have before. I wasn't impressed at all. I bought the normal one and things went back to normal.

June 14, 2017

great clean

I have a sensitive skin and I do my personal intimate wash with Vagisil PH Balance feminine wash and have no complaints about it, no problem with my sensitive skin, no dryness, rash or any other issue, is really a great product

June 13, 2017

Great for frequent infection avoidance

I am extremely sensitive to say the least and this wash is so light and non scented that it is a great go to for a feminine wash. I use it twice a day and have been able to keep my frequent infections at bay. Since using this I have noticed such a difference.

June 10, 2017

The ph level in your private part is externally important. It helps fight bacteria and protect you. When you use regular soap you kill the bad and good bacteria . However this soap helps to balance the ph level save those bacteria .

June 08, 2017

This was my first time buying a feminine wash and I have to say I am really happy with it. I was having problems with odour and was really unhappy and frustrated about it(I have no idea what caused it) and I decided to buy this after some research. Most people in the reviews had positive things to say and now so do I. The product is sort of a gel based thing which you apply it to the area and then rinse(wash with water). It cleans and adds moisture back to you lady parts(in my case). I use a powder(vagisil powder or baby powder,whichever you like) right after for added freshness and I feel great, no more embarrassment or frustration.

June 06, 2017

I love this product and would use it multiple times per day if I could lol. The only thing stopping me is the cost of it which is rather high but the smell is amazingggggggg!

June 01, 2017

j'aime beaucoup ce produit, il me permet de me sentir beaucoup plus propre tout en me permettant de m'assurer que c'est bien pour mon corps. Le seul point négatif est qu'il est un peu cher. Mais je trouve que c'est un prix très raisonnable pour prendre soins de soi.

May 30, 2017

I used to get infections too often so my doctor recommended I try something for Ph balance. I asked my pharmacist and she suggested I try this, I haven't had an infection since