Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 242 in Feminine Hygiene

April 19, 2017

This product is amazing. I use it because I usually get bladder infections with normal scents soap, but I had no problems with this feminine wash. I would strongly recommended it.

April 19, 2017

Great if you are prone to dry skin and want a gentle soap for your sensitive areas. Keeps everything clean while not irritating sensitive skin. I have noticed lately with the crazy weather changes my skin has been dryer lately and this cleanser keeps everything in tip top shape. It was recommended to me by a friend who is/was prone to yeast infections and she swears this keeps them away.

April 04, 2017

This product works amazing for when you have your menstrual cycle. Makes me feel clean and fresh all over. Great scent and it lasts for the whole day. I would really recommend trying it.

March 29, 2017

Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash est super efficace. L,odeur est douce et agréable. le seule bémols est quand j'utiliser trop longtemps le Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash cella dérègle mon ph. A utiliser 1 a 2 fois semaine est l’idéale

March 17, 2017

:Lovely Clean fresh scent! Made my skin feel soft, without the itch from perfumey wash!
    Liked the lather and the fact I didnt have to use much product!

March 13, 2017

This is a great product! i was reluctant to buy it at first doubting that it would be any different from other products, but it is. It leaves you feeling clean and fresh.

March 13, 2017

It's one of the best things I brought for personal hygiene , when I start using it I feel the difference ,I have super sensitive skin after using it I didn't have any itching , when I am having period , this is the must have , no more bad odor .

March 09, 2017

Gentle and effective. Lightly scented, and keeps me fresh and clean feeling all day long. Contains 'LactoPrebiotic' to help maintain a healthy PH balance. This is a must have product for my feminine care.

March 07, 2017

J'utilise Vagisil depuis des année du a des problèmes d'hyper sensibilité. J'ai maintenant retrouver un équilibre avec ce produit miracle. Je le recommande fortement au femme qui souffre souvent d'infection, Le produit stabilise vraiment le PH.

March 04, 2017

Tout le monde le sait. il faut faire attention aux produits pour nettoyer cette région très capricieuse ! Ce produit n'est pas parfumé et n'est pas agressant pour la peau sensible.De plus, avec l'action de PH équilibré ce produit m'as conquise ! J'achète a tout coup !