Prestige Item
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops Reviews

January 12, 2019

Sunkissed

I'm obsessed with these enhancer drops! Just a drop mixed into my foundation and voila! All you need is one drop and blends so beautifully with your foundation and leaves you walking all sunkissed!!!

October 18, 2018

Holy Grail Highlighter

I got a sample of this in a subscription box and have since purchased two full size bottles in different colors. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I usually only apply a needle point drop on each cheekbone and its more than enough. This blends so effortlessly and melts into your skin easily. My favorite color has to be Moonlight. It gives it a bit of color without being too harsh. I love this product is Canadian and will support Canadian brand as much as possible.

August 31, 2018

Cover FX Enhancer Drops

I am a huge fan and lover of Cover FX. I am obsessed with their enhancer drops. I own almost all of them. They are so versatile it’s crazy. I reach for them daily, I can use them under my eyebrows, I can use them on my eyes, I can mix them in my foundation, I can use them as a highlighter. I can put them on my skin for a glow with or without make up. There are so many different things I can use it for it’s insane! I love them! They last all day. The colours are gorgeous. The only issue I have is their price, they are extremely expensive in Canada. Very very expensive. Even comparing other drops like these ones the prices are much lowers I know brand and quality make a difference but these really are way over priced! Other than that one issue I seriously love them.

June 09, 2018

A Great Product!

The Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops are beautiful! I add a drop in my foundation each morning and it makes my face glow. I also use them as a highlighter and it looks absolutely beautiful. If you want a radiantly glowing face each morning I would recommend buying these.

March 06, 2018

pricey but wow!

I tried this highlighter in the shade Halo and I was shook. Just a small drop of this will literally make you GLOW. It is the most beautiful highlighter i’ve tried to date. With all that being said, it is extremely out of my price range which is sad, if only it were more affordable!

January 22, 2018

It makes me glow

I have had these enhancer drops for a while. I have moonlight, sunlight and the rose gold one and I use them whenever i do my make up. I use them on their own as highlights and illuminating on my cheek bones and at the corner of my eyes. I love the way it gives a glow to my skin and makes it all dewy. i would recommend everyone have a bottle of this in their make up case.

June 20, 2017

easily to blend and ultra gorgeous glow

The drops can be added to any liquid product, such as skincare or foundation to create a glowy effect. However, I have also been cheating and using the drops as a highlighter. I prefer this to a liquid highlighter sometimes because it's easy to blend and gives off a natural glow.

May 11, 2017

I've bought this highlighter in the moonlight shade and I love it! This shade has a beautiful soft, silver glow. I add it into my primer and apply before the foundation, when I'm looking for a more discreet finish, or directly into my foundation, when I really want to shine! It adds a gorgeous glow and radiant finish and blends perfectly into my skin; it doesn't appear too glittery at all. The only down side I'd say it's the price.

April 25, 2017

Just bought this in halo and man does this product last forever! Just 1 drop does wonders. I'm pretty sure this will last me my lifetime. The color payoff is amazing and I plan on buying other colors too

April 20, 2017

Very pricey!! But oh so worth it!!! This product is so beautifu if you are obsessed with highlighting and dewy skin. Mix this with your foundation for a soft candlelit glow. You can use it alone to add a beautiful highlight to your cheekbones and cupidsbow. This product comes in so many shades, including shades that could be used for bronzing.
    I absolutely love this product and can't wait to purchase more shades.