Prestige Item
Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops Reviews

May 14, 2019

Expensive

I have these drops in the shade “Celestial”. I’m pale and the shade is perfect for me. The product works well and blends into my skin nicely but I absolutely hate the price. Just way too much in my opinion.

April 23, 2019

Good for mixing in/underneath - not good on top!

This product is good for putting on your skin before applying foundation for a "lit from within" glow, mixing in with foundation to get a similar effect, or just wearing it alone for a more "blinding" glow on the natural complexion. But, the nature of this liquid highlighter causes it to (no matter what or how you apply it) create patches in your foundation when applied over top. So, to avoid messing up my makeup, I use this product over my face first, apply foundation, and then I apply powder highlight in a similar shade over top for a really "glowy" look. But, if you're looking for a glow, you're going to get it with this product. Be careful not to use too much or you'll look like a smurf - there's a reason the dropper holds so little product!

April 01, 2019

You'll be glowing the whole day

These drops can be used in so many ways it’s amazing. Sometimes I put it all over my face under my foundation for a subtle glow, other times I use it as a normal highlight or even an eyeshadow. Only problem I have is that once I’ve applied it onto my face it’s so easy to spread. So sometimes I getting highlight where I don’t want it. I have to wait a bit for my face to dry before I can touch it again.

January 12, 2019

Sunkissed

I'm obsessed with these enhancer drops! Just a drop mixed into my foundation and voila! All you need is one drop and blends so beautifully with your foundation and leaves you walking all sunkissed!!!

October 18, 2018

Holy Grail Highlighter

I got a sample of this in a subscription box and have since purchased two full size bottles in different colors. A little bit of this product goes a long way. I usually only apply a needle point drop on each cheekbone and its more than enough. This blends so effortlessly and melts into your skin easily. My favorite color has to be Moonlight. It gives it a bit of color without being too harsh. I love this product is Canadian and will support Canadian brand as much as possible.

August 31, 2018

Cover FX Enhancer Drops

I am a huge fan and lover of Cover FX. I am obsessed with their enhancer drops. I own almost all of them. They are so versatile it’s crazy. I reach for them daily, I can use them under my eyebrows, I can use them on my eyes, I can mix them in my foundation, I can use them as a highlighter. I can put them on my skin for a glow with or without make up. There are so many different things I can use it for it’s insane! I love them! They last all day. The colours are gorgeous. The only issue I have is their price, they are extremely expensive in Canada. Very very expensive. Even comparing other drops like these ones the prices are much lowers I know brand and quality make a difference but these really are way over priced! Other than that one issue I seriously love them.

June 09, 2018
    Illinois, United States

A Great Product!

The Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops are beautiful! I add a drop in my foundation each morning and it makes my face glow. I also use them as a highlighter and it looks absolutely beautiful. If you want a radiantly glowing face each morning I would recommend buying these.

March 06, 2018

pricey but wow!

I tried this highlighter in the shade Halo and I was shook. Just a small drop of this will literally make you GLOW. It is the most beautiful highlighter i’ve tried to date. With all that being said, it is extremely out of my price range which is sad, if only it were more affordable!

January 22, 2018

It makes me glow

I have had these enhancer drops for a while. I have moonlight, sunlight and the rose gold one and I use them whenever i do my make up. I use them on their own as highlights and illuminating on my cheek bones and at the corner of my eyes. I love the way it gives a glow to my skin and makes it all dewy. i would recommend everyone have a bottle of this in their make up case.

June 20, 2017

easily to blend and ultra gorgeous glow

The drops can be added to any liquid product, such as skincare or foundation to create a glowy effect. However, I have also been cheating and using the drops as a highlighter. I prefer this to a liquid highlighter sometimes because it's easy to blend and gives off a natural glow.