CoverGirl OutLast LipStain Reviews

3.2/5
Ranked #18 out of 1323 in Lipstick

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won't come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips-just draw on color without any hassle!

July 26, 2017

I would buy again

I have a few of these CoverGirl Outlast LipStains. It took a little while for me to get into it wearing it but now that I have I really like them. I basically use it as a base for lipstick or I'll put on some lip gloss on top and you really have long wearing colour. The lip stain does stay on for a long time and can seem drying but either oil or lip gloss can fix that. I am now a big fan.

1.7/5

July 13, 2017

Definitely a miss

I owned one of these, once upon a time, but I only remember using it once because I was so disappointed as a product. Have you ever drawn on your lips with markers as a kid? Well, that's basically what it felt and tasted like. My lips felt oddly sticky all day, and whenever I accidentally licked my lips, it reminded me of what it must feel like to lick a scented marker. The worst part is while the colour didn't really last, the feeling did. There are much better lip stains out there; don't put yourself through this!

April 28, 2017

This lip stain doesn't have the most vibrant colours but it works very well as a base for lipsticks so that you always have a colour on even if your lipstick is long-lasting

March 10, 2017

Shade 435 is a slightly less intense red than I usually wear but as a base for my deep red lipstick I love love love it!!! If my lipstick wears off I still have great full color that lasts until I remove it on my lips. I 100% recommend this product!!

January 11, 2017

I have this lipstain in a neutral brownish color. If my lips are fresh and smooth it works incredibly! Lasts for most of my workday. Will definitely purchase again.

3.2/5

December 31, 2016

I'm not a huge fan of these lipstains, however I do use one. It's a reddish plum colour and very pretty. The issues I have though are that you really need to exfoliate your lips prior to using the lipstain or any dry skin will turn darker and look gross. They smell and taste great, and have decent staying power, they just aren't amazing.

October 07, 2016

I've been using OutLast lip stains for a few years now and they've always worked well for me. I think the trick is in choosing the right color and not applying too much since the markers are very potent. I've recommended them to my friends and they've all liked them as well. Not the most incredible product out there but very good for fast and durable application.

September 23, 2016

Bought a couple of these and am always happy with them. The colour always stayed and don't need to reapply often. Loved the different colours in this line as well. Occasionally have to use lip balm over top because they can dry out my lips a bit.

August 31, 2016

I love it! I love it! I love it! Up here in ontario, I cant seem to find it anymore but if it was around I would buy it everytime! Other products just do not compare.

0.8/5

July 29, 2016

For the first few days of applying the covergirl lip stain, the color came out to the perfection, but afterwards the color started to Crack and look ugly, I usually love lipstain but this one disappointed me