CoverGirl OutLast LipStain Reviews
#13 in Lipstick

The water-based colorants of Outlast Lipstain give lips a beautiful, lightweight flush of color that won't come off, lasting for hours without the heavy look or feel of an ordinary lipstick. Its pen-like precision applicator makes it easy to define your lips-just draw on color without any hassle!

September 26, 2017

long lasting

For someone who has an issue with keeping her lipstick in the lines and have it stay, these lipstains have been a life saver. I use them when i know I am going to have a busy day where I cant pay attention and make sure my lips still look good throughout the day. It comes in a variety of fun colors and is smells really good. Id recommend it. It looks great under a gloss to give a pop of color.

August 28, 2017

love this product

it stops lipstick bleeding and helps you get a perfect lip line, can use it alone for a hint of colour with a little lip gloss or use before applying lipstick, love it.

July 26, 2017

I would buy again

I have a few of these CoverGirl Outlast LipStains. It took a little while for me to get into it wearing it but now that I have I really like them. I basically use it as a base for lipstick or I'll put on some lip gloss on top and you really have long wearing colour. The lip stain does stay on for a long time and can seem drying but either oil or lip gloss can fix that. I am now a big fan.

1.7/5

July 13, 2017

Definitely a miss

I owned one of these, once upon a time, but I only remember using it once because I was so disappointed as a product. Have you ever drawn on your lips with markers as a kid? Well, that's basically what it felt and tasted like. My lips felt oddly sticky all day, and whenever I accidentally licked my lips, it reminded me of what it must feel like to lick a scented marker. The worst part is while the colour didn't really last, the feeling did. There are much better lip stains out there; don't put yourself through this!

May 30, 2017

I loved covergirl lip stain. One of the best ive used fo the best price and it lasts ! Also have a great color selection. Would reccomend to anyone for any event.

May 25, 2017

Great coverage for the lips. I have a darker natural lip colour and this stain was able to show up and last for quite awhile. It was a little drying but I think that's related to my lips vs the product

April 28, 2017

This lip stain doesn't have the most vibrant colours but it works very well as a base for lipsticks so that you always have a colour on even if your lipstick is long-lasting

March 21, 2017

cover girl lip stain stayed on all day ,loved it was really easy to apply like putting a marker to your lips I love the pointed tip ...I add my own gloss to it and just love it

March 10, 2017

Shade 435 is a slightly less intense red than I usually wear but as a base for my deep red lipstick I love love love it!!! If my lipstick wears off I still have great full color that lasts until I remove it on my lips. I 100% recommend this product!!

January 11, 2017

I have this lipstain in a neutral brownish color. If my lips are fresh and smooth it works incredibly! Lasts for most of my workday. Will definitely purchase again.