CoverGirl Age-Defying Concealer

CoverGirl Age-Defying Concealer Reviews

Ranked #307 out of 461 in Concealer

Covergirl Advanced Radiance Age-defying Concealer #215 SOFT HONEY

January 15, 2017

It works great cover dark circles brightened my skin n made me flawless will definitely recommend this product to my friends and family but they could give u more

August 17, 2016

I have tried so many concealers. None of them give me the smooth look that I need like covergirl age defying concealer does.
    It gives me a refreshed look (great for moms!) And really blends nicely so it doesn't look like my makeup is chalked on! It also doesn't rub off on my shirts or when my baby grabs my face!

July 23, 2016

Works great as a concealwer ! Not sure about the age rewinding part as i am only 22 and haven't seen a lot of these issues yet. As a concealer it's smooth and easy to use and that's all i can ask for !

February 08, 2016

This is good to use for those purply veins on the face, followed by applying foundation, and after that traanslucent powder.

December 02, 2015

I like using this, it works really well to cover blemishes and imperfections and goes on evenly.

April 26, 2015

Daily use to cover up my dark under eye circles, I have tried a lot of different types & brands. It seems to work well on my dry skin, no cracking or flaking. But I wouldn't say its perfect but much better then others.

April 26, 2015

love that I can match all cover girl products so easily!

May 19, 2014

it's so good. it's my new thing to use. i swear by it

April 23, 2014

Of all the concealers on the market, this one seems to work well for me. It conceals minor flaws and under-eye shadows without being evident.

March 27, 2014

I use this daily to cover up my dark under eye circles. It works very well on my dry skin, no cracking or flaking.