3.4/5
CoverGirl Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara Reviews
#17 in Mascara

The two-step Bombshell Boost System combines extreme volume with an intensifying top coat for big, sexy bombshell lashes.

Step One: Apply the extreme volume basecoat.
Step Two: Finish with the intensifying top coat.

3.2/5

April 15, 2017

This is a great mascara!
    My lashes are semi long, but are starting to thin out. Once I applied this 2 step process, they changed into thick, long and mega volume, and I could no longer tell that they were thinning out. I find when I curl them I get the best results. This formula did not irritate my eyes and I had no trouble removing it with eye makeup remover.

Tip: make sure you are following the steps correctly, use step 1 first and then step 2. Step 2 is the one that has the water proof seal, using this alone will be a bit more difficult to remove at the end of the day!

April 15, 2017

This is my go to mascara I love it, my lashes are very thin and short so with the 2 in one my lashes come out looking amazing I love it I love and it doesn't clump .

April 13, 2017

This 2 in 1 mascara is awesome! Step 1 has short and close bristles, which are great at separating lashes, even old and clumpy ones! Step 2 provides the extra oomph you need. Great alone, even better together.

I do have a few complaints though: it can be tough to remove, and easily smudges the bottom lashes, which I prefer not to put mascara on. Don't put on too many coats, or they clump up quicker than others.

April 08, 2017

Oh que oui j'ai deja les cils long mais ce mascara les allonge comme jamais! Je me fais demander si j'ai des faux cils !!! Je l'adore et il s'enleve facilement.je le recommande fortement!

April 05, 2017

This is my go to mascara! Love the fact that a little goes a long way. Also love the fact that it has two sides. Both work amazing on there own but together give an amazing lift. I also find that it doesn't clump as much as other products I've used.

March 19, 2017

The concept itself works wonders. The dual side really allows you to achieve the length and volume of your desires.
    Unfortunately, the product, although it is waterproof, takes a mission and a half to remove. Waterproof makeup removers, constant eye tugging and rubbing, not worth the lashes it gives you.
    A better formula would be the only reason for me to re purchase.

March 18, 2017

I find this stuff a little expensive but it worked well. If you're looking for light lashes nothing too extreme you can just use number 1 for thin lashes and length mostly, the other sides great for a dramatic look

February 20, 2017

i really liked this mascara the to ended brush makes my lashes look so full. when i add multiple layers my lashes look very nice . I have blonde eye lashes so they are very light when i use this my eyes look awesome!

February 18, 2017

This mascara definetly gives you the volume and fullness you want in eye lashes. I love how you use two different sides to make them pop out! However I found that when you apply to much it does start to clump. But over all it works very well :)

February 01, 2017

I purchased this product after a friend had recommended it for making her lashes nice and full. I was pleased with the applicator of it, although because of the set up i feel like on a daily use it wouldn't last long as the tubes seem small, but its a duo set so you need to expect that. When i applied it i loved the way my lashes looked and they looked noticeably thicker/fuller. What i didn't expect though would be how hard this stuff is to take off. I have multiple products i use to take make up off and even with my strongest one, i was scrubbing until kingdom come to get this stuff off. My eyes felt raw and i still didn't seem to get it all off as the next morning with a hot shower i had major residue under my eyes still. I tried it again thinking i went too generous on the application of it, but i had the same outcome... so this was a no for me.